jim--

Default It depends on who you feed.

"Don" wrote in message
"Bert Robbins" wrote
"Don" wrote
"Bert Robbins" wrote
"Don" wrote
"Bert Robbins" wrote
"Harry Krause" wrote
Making war, as the US is now doing, is NOT a good thing.

We are just killing those who are trying to kill us.

Someone's trying to kill you?
Could you identify the person in a line up?

Osama Bin Laden and his followers.

They actually tried to kill you?
What did you do about it?

I sent the US military might to Afganistan and Iraq to kill them.

Did Bin Laden try to kill you?

You have got to be kidding? 'Asskisser, is that you?

jim--

"Eisboch" wrote in message
. ..

"Don" wrote in message
"Eisboch" wrote
Although I agree with the concept of mandatory federal service

(military
or
other),

How is *mandatory service* different from slavery?

I hope you're not serious.

It's an age old concept called paying your dues.

I suppose your argument is that you didn't ask to be born.

Eisboch

Unfortunately Eisboch Don is serious....and clueless.

John Smith

"Don" wrote in message
I hope someone shoots you in the face, today.

Eisboch

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news:c3dhc2g=.9593f44ed515f3bf4ddf564ee757c9a6@108 2723357.nulluser.com...

Hope you are doing well, Eisbocher.

How could I not? Florida is good for the body and soul. Thanks.

Eisboch

Don

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message
"Bert Robbins" wrote
"Don" wrote
"Bert Robbins" wrote
Like NYOB said, better to be killing our enemies on foriegn

soil
rather
than
ours.

Why is that better?

Less mess in the U.S. to clean up and fewer U.S. citizens killed.

US citizens are already being killed in Iraq, and the US taxpayers

are
going
to pay to clean up the mess over there, right?
Wouldn't it be less expensive and easier to clean the mess over

here?
Not to mention, people like you could have the opportunity to jump

in
there
and do your part.

We did clean up the mess that was made in NY and at the Pentagon and

we
don't want that mess to happen again within the US.

How does that address your claim that it is better to clean the mess up

in
Iraq rather than here in the US?
You would volunteer to do your part in the clean up wouldn't you?

Yes, if it meant protecting my family and country I would "clean up" those
that want to do me harm.

OK, then by your own reasoning, why aren't you over in Iraq right now
killing the people that you claim tried to kill you?

Don

"jim--" wrote
"Don" wrote
How does that address your claim that it is better to clean the mess up

in
Iraq rather than here in the US?

If you do not understand that sentiment then you are indeed helplessly
clueless.

If you cannot answer the question, then it is YOU that is clueless.
Thanks for admitting that.

Don

"Eisboch" wrote
"Don" wrote
"Eisboch" wrote
Although I agree with the concept of mandatory federal service

(military
or
other),

How is *mandatory service* different from slavery?

I hope you're not serious.

It's an age old concept called paying your dues.

Surely you're not serious, but if you are then they should tie you up and
send you to Iraq right now so you can pay your dues.

Don

"jim--" wrote in message

"Eisboch" wrote in message
. ..

"Don" wrote in message
"Eisboch" wrote
Although I agree with the concept of mandatory federal service

(military
or
other),

How is *mandatory service* different from slavery?

I hope you're not serious.

It's an age old concept called paying your dues.

I suppose your argument is that you didn't ask to be born.

Eisboch

Unfortunately Eisboch Don is serious....and clueless.

They should send you and your entire family to Iraq, right now.

Don

"Harry Krause" wrote
Well, we certainly agree on the concept of mandatory federal service,
whether it is in the military, the public health service, or any other
area where good use could be made of the energy and zeal of young folks.

You should be one of the first people that are rounded up to perform slave
service to the state.
You won't have any objection to that will you?

Don

"Don" wrote in message
"Bert Robbins" wrote
"Don" wrote
"Bert Robbins" wrote
"Don" wrote
"Bert Robbins" wrote
"Harry Krause" wrote
Making war, as the US is now doing, is NOT a good thing.

We are just killing those who are trying to kill us.

Someone's trying to kill you?
Could you identify the person in a line up?

Osama Bin Laden and his followers.

They actually tried to kill you?
What did you do about it?

I sent the US military might to Afganistan and Iraq to kill them.

Did Bin Laden try to kill you?

Yes, he wants all of us dead.

What kind of paranoia could cause a person to think such a thing?
Too much TEEVEE?
Clue: Bin Laden doesn't want to kill you, he doesn't even know you exist.
I'm more concerned with the terorists in DC than some decrepit old man in a
cave somewhere that has been escalated by the gov't/media into some sort of
ogre.
Have you always been so easily led?