Don

Default It depends on who you feed.

"Bert Robbins" wrote
"Don" wrote
"Bert Robbins" wrote
Like NYOB said, better to be killing our enemies on foriegn soil

rather
than
ours.

Why is that better?

Less mess in the U.S. to clean up and fewer U.S. citizens killed.

US citizens are already being killed in Iraq, and the US taxpayers are going
to pay to clean up the mess over there, right?
Wouldn't it be less expensive and easier to clean the mess over here?
Not to mention, people like you could have the opportunity to jump in there
and do your part.

Don

"NOYB" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message
"Bert Robbins" wrote
Like NYOB said, better to be killing our enemies on foriegn soil

rather
than
ours.

Why is that better?

Less mess in the U.S. to clean up and fewer U.S. citizens killed.

Less collateral damage...but more importantly...no lawyers trying to
represent the slain terrorists in civil suits.

How would there be less collateral damage?

Don

"NOYB" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Don" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote
Perhaps. But which contingent of foreigners is blowing up schoolbuses

and
police stations?

Aren't both sides killing innocent people?

No.

What makes you so sure?

Don

"Eisboch" wrote
Although I agree with the concept of mandatory federal service (military

or
other),

How is *mandatory service* different from slavery?

Don

"Bert Robbins" wrote
"Don" wrote
"Bert Robbins" wrote
"Harry Krause" wrote
Making war, as the US is now doing, is NOT a good thing.

We are just killing those who are trying to kill us.

Someone's trying to kill you?
Could you identify the person in a line up?

Osama Bin Laden and his followers.

They actually tried to kill you?
What did you do about it?

Don

"NOYB" wrote
"Don" wrote
"Bert Robbins" wrote
"Harry Krause" wrote
Making war, as the US is now doing, is NOT a good thing.

We are just killing those who are trying to kill us.

Someone's trying to kill you?
Could you identify the person in a line up?

No need to...as long as that line up is in front of a firing squad.

Would you object if they put you in front of a firing squad?
If so, why?

Harry Krause

Don wrote:

"Bert Robbins" wrote

"Don" wrote

"Bert Robbins" wrote

"Harry Krause" wrote

Making war, as the US is now doing, is NOT a good thing.

We are just killing those who are trying to kill us.

Someone's trying to kill you?
Could you identify the person in a line up?

Osama Bin Laden and his followers.

They actually tried to kill you?
What did you do about it?

He took another drink.
Bert Robbins

"Don" wrote in message
"Bert Robbins" wrote
"Don" wrote
"Bert Robbins" wrote
Like NYOB said, better to be killing our enemies on foriegn soil

rather
than
ours.

Why is that better?

Less mess in the U.S. to clean up and fewer U.S. citizens killed.

US citizens are already being killed in Iraq, and the US taxpayers are

going
to pay to clean up the mess over there, right?
Wouldn't it be less expensive and easier to clean the mess over here?
Not to mention, people like you could have the opportunity to jump in

there
and do your part.

We did clean up the mess that was made in NY and at the Pentagon and we
don't want that mess to happen again within the US.