Harry Krause

Default It depends on who you feed.

Bert Robbins wrote:

"Don" wrote in message

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message
.. .

"Bert Robbins" wrote

"Don" wrote

"Bert Robbins" wrote

"Don" wrote

"Bert Robbins" wrote

"Harry Krause" wrote

Making war, as the US is now doing, is NOT a good thing.

We are just killing those who are trying to kill us.

Someone's trying to kill you?
Could you identify the person in a line up?

Osama Bin Laden and his followers.

They actually tried to kill you?
What did you do about it?

I sent the US military might to Afganistan and Iraq to kill them.

Did Bin Laden try to kill you?

Yes, he wants all of us dead.

What kind of paranoia could cause a person to think such a thing?

If he doesn't want me dead, then why did he attack me?

Too much TEEVEE?
Clue: Bin Laden doesn't want to kill you, he doesn't even know you exist.
I'm more concerned with the terorists in DC than some decrepit old man in

cave somewhere that has been escalated by the gov't/media into some sort

of

ogre.

Let's see, Bin Laden is the leader of Al-Qiada and Al-Qiada wants to destroy
the west, which I am a part of.

Have you always been so easily led?

I am not being led, I am seeing reality with my own eyes.

With your 20/500 vision?
Charles

John H wrote:

I can't believe Harry is supporting this guy!

b'asskisser is idiot; krause is a pathological liar. Why shouldn't they
support each other?

-- Charlie
Don

"Don" wrote in message
"Bert Robbins" wrote
"Don" wrote
"Bert Robbins" wrote
"Don" wrote
"Bert Robbins" wrote
"Harry Krause" wrote
Making war, as the US is now doing, is NOT a good thing.

We are just killing those who are trying to kill us.

Someone's trying to kill you?
Could you identify the person in a line up?

Osama Bin Laden and his followers.

They actually tried to kill you?
What did you do about it?

I sent the US military might to Afganistan and Iraq to kill them.

Did Bin Laden try to kill you?

Yes, he wants all of us dead.

What kind of paranoia could cause a person to think such a thing?

If he doesn't want me dead, then why did he attack me?

You have yet to prove that happened.

Too much TEEVEE?
Clue: Bin Laden doesn't want to kill you, he doesn't even know you

exist.
I'm more concerned with the terorists in DC than some decrepit old man

in
cave somewhere that has been escalated by the gov't/media into some sort

of
ogre.

Let's see, Bin Laden is the leader of Al-Qiada and Al-Qiada wants to

destroy
the west, which I am a part of.

You seem easily led.

Have you always been so easily led?

I am not being led, I am seeing reality with my own eyes.

You are paranoid and easily led.
Try using your own brain.
As long as you watch exhorbitant amounts of TEEVEE you will be its prisoner,
as you've demonstrated in almost all of your posts.

Don

"Charles" wrote in message

John H wrote:

I can't believe Harry is supporting this guy!

b'asskisser is idiot; krause is a pathological liar. Why shouldn't they
support each other?

Are you trying to be a Kerry wannabe?

Charles

Don wrote:

"Charles" wrote in message

John H wrote:

I can't believe Harry is supporting this guy!

b'asskisser is idiot; krause is a pathological liar. Why shouldn't they
support each other?

Are you trying to be a Kerry wannabe?

What a dumb question.

Are you b'asskisser's dumb brother he told us about?

-- Charlie

Don

"Charles" wrote in message

Don wrote:

"Charles" wrote in message

John H wrote:

I can't believe Harry is supporting this guy!

b'asskisser is idiot; krause is a pathological liar. Why shouldn't

they
support each other?

Are you trying to be a Kerry wannabe?

What a dumb question.

Yep, you want to be John Kerry, so stop lying about it.

Bert Robbins

"Don" wrote in message
[...]

My political leanings were formed when I was very young and are based upon
my own research and observations.

Don

"Don" wrote in message
[...]

Yes, your views are very much like a child.
Thanks for admitting it.

Harry Krause

Bert Robbins wrote:

"Don" wrote in message

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message

. ..

"Don" wrote in message

[...]

And all the whippings your Republican daddy gave you?
Bert Robbins

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Bert Robbins wrote:

"Don" wrote in message

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message

. ..

"Don" wrote in message

[...]

To tell the truth, as I always do, I never knew what my fathers political
affiliation was. He was a Naval Officer and held to the belief that his
political opinions didn't matter as long as he was in uniform.