Bert Robbins

Default It depends on who you feed.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Making war, as the US is now doing, is NOT a good thing.

We are just killing those who are trying to kill us.

NOYB

Bert Robbins wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Making war, as the US is now doing, is NOT a good thing.

We are just killing those who are trying to kill us.

Well, we certainly are killing large numbers of Iraqis,

Iraqis aren't the ones launching mortars at police stations and school
buses. Contrary to your skewed beliefs, we're killing large numbers of
foreign insurgents. I'm glad they've decided that Iraq, rather than the
East Coast of the US, will be their entry point into the promised land of
the 72 virgins.

Harry Krause

Bert Robbins wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Making war, as the US is now doing, is NOT a good thing.

We are just killing those who are trying to kill us.

Well, we certainly are killing large numbers of Iraqis,

Iraqis aren't the ones launching mortars at police stations and school
buses. Contrary to your skewed beliefs, we're killing large numbers of
foreign insurgents. I'm glad they've decided that Iraq, rather than the
East Coast of the US, will be their entry point into the promised land of
the 72 virgins.

The largest contingent of foreigners on Iraqi soil are wearing the
uniform of the USA.
Bert Robbins

Bert Robbins wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Making war, as the US is now doing, is NOT a good thing.

We are just killing those who are trying to kill us.

Well, we certainly are killing large numbers of Iraqis,

Iraqis aren't the ones launching mortars at police stations and school
buses. Contrary to your skewed beliefs, we're killing large numbers of
foreign insurgents. I'm glad they've decided that Iraq, rather than the
East Coast of the US, will be their entry point into the promised land

of
the 72 virgins.

The largest contingent of foreigners on Iraqi soil are wearing the
uniform of the USA.

Like NYOB said, better to be killing our enemies on foriegn soil rather than
ours.

NOYB

Bert Robbins wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Making war, as the US is now doing, is NOT a good thing.

We are just killing those who are trying to kill us.

Well, we certainly are killing large numbers of Iraqis,

Iraqis aren't the ones launching mortars at police stations and school
buses. Contrary to your skewed beliefs, we're killing large numbers of
foreign insurgents. I'm glad they've decided that Iraq, rather than the
East Coast of the US, will be their entry point into the promised land

of
the 72 virgins.

The largest contingent of foreigners on Iraqi soil are wearing the
uniform of the USA.

Perhaps. But which contingent of foreigners is blowing up schoolbuses and
police stations?

Don

"Bert Robbins" wrote
"Harry Krause" wrote
Making war, as the US is now doing, is NOT a good thing.

We are just killing those who are trying to kill us.

Someone's trying to kill you?
Could you identify the person in a line up?

Don

"NOYB" wrote
I'm glad they've decided that Iraq, rather than the
East Coast of the US, will be their entry point into the promised land of
the 72 virgins.

Why are you glad of that?

Don

"Bert Robbins" wrote
Like NYOB said, better to be killing our enemies on foriegn soil rather

than
ours.

Why is that better?

Don

"NOYB" wrote
Perhaps. But which contingent of foreigners is blowing up schoolbuses and
police stations?

Aren't both sides killing innocent people?

Don

"NOYB" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Don" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote
I'm glad they've decided that Iraq, rather than the
East Coast of the US, will be their entry point into the promised land

of
the 72 virgins.

Why are you glad of that?

If you have to ask, you probably don't have the intellectual ability to
understand the answer.

Translation:
*I'm too stupid to answer your question, that is why I post stupid things
like I did above.*

Thanks for admitting that.