Don

Default It depends on who you feed.

"jim--" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message
"Bert Robbins" wrote
"Don" wrote
"Bert Robbins" wrote
"Don" wrote
"Bert Robbins" wrote
"Harry Krause" wrote
Making war, as the US is now doing, is NOT a good thing.

We are just killing those who are trying to kill us.

Someone's trying to kill you?
Could you identify the person in a line up?

Osama Bin Laden and his followers.

They actually tried to kill you?
What did you do about it?

I sent the US military might to Afganistan and Iraq to kill them.

Did Bin Laden try to kill you?

You have got to be kidding?

Well, did he? Be truthful now.

Don

So?
"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
That is a mallicious act.

"Don" wrote in message
I hope someone shoots you in the face, today.

"NOYB" wrote in message
Bye Don.

"Don" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote
"Don" wrote
"Bert Robbins" wrote
"Harry Krause" wrote
Making war, as the US is now doing, is NOT a good thing.

We are just killing those who are trying to kill us.

Someone's trying to kill you?
Could you identify the person in a line up?

No need to...as long as that line up is in front of a firing

squad.

Would you object if they put you in front of a firing squad?
If so, why?

basskisser

"John Smith" wrote in message news:qe%hc.5276$YP5.519826@attbi_s02...
NOYB,
Is it just me or are more and more people beginning to sound just like
Basskisser?

Well, there are two schools of thought. There are those who would
follow Bush off of a cliff like a bunch of lemmings. They typically
have blinders on, think that no matter what idiotic mess Bush can get
us into, no matter how much he can **** up the environment, no matter
how stupid his decisions, they blindly follow him, and his ilk, then
there are people intelligent enough to think for themselves and have
come to the conclusion that Bush and the republicans aren't what's
good for this country.
jim--

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"John Smith" wrote in message

NOYB,
Is it just me or are more and more people beginning to sound just like
Basskisser?

Well, there are two schools of thought. There are those who would
follow Bush off of a cliff like a bunch of lemmings. They typically
have blinders on, think that no matter what idiotic mess Bush can get
us into, no matter how much he can **** up the environment, no matter
how stupid his decisions, they blindly follow him, and his ilk, then
there are people intelligent enough .....

I guess that takes you out of the second group.

John H

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 22:02:04 -0400, "Don" wrote:

"Bert Robbins" wrote
"Don" wrote
"Bert Robbins" wrote
Like NYOB said, better to be killing our enemies on foriegn soil

rather
than
ours.

Why is that better?

Less mess in the U.S. to clean up and fewer U.S. citizens killed.

US citizens are already being killed in Iraq, and the US taxpayers are going
to pay to clean up the mess over there, right?
Wouldn't it be less expensive and easier to clean the mess over here?
Not to mention, people like you could have the opportunity to jump in there
and do your part.

The last mess cost about five and a half times the number of lives lost in Iraq,
and probably that many times the dollars we've spent in Iraq.

Are you sure you aren't b'asskisser in disguise?

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

John H

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 22:13:37 -0400, "Don" wrote:

"Eisboch" wrote
Although I agree with the concept of mandatory federal service (military

or
other),

How is *mandatory service* different from slavery?

b'asskisser, you almost had me fooled. You're pretty good, but you attempted to
be even *worse* than bk. That gave it away.

OK, it'll be our secret. I won't waste your time with any more responses to
whatever you want to say!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
John H

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 07:37:54 -0400, "jim--" wrote:

"Don" wrote in message
.. .
"Bert Robbins" wrote
"Don" wrote
"Bert Robbins" wrote
"Don" wrote
"Bert Robbins" wrote
"Harry Krause" wrote
Making war, as the US is now doing, is NOT a good thing.

We are just killing those who are trying to kill us.

Someone's trying to kill you?
Could you identify the person in a line up?

Osama Bin Laden and his followers.

They actually tried to kill you?
What did you do about it?

I sent the US military might to Afganistan and Iraq to kill them.

Did Bin Laden try to kill you?

You have got to be kidding? 'Asskisser, is that you?

Jim, you don't get the prize. I figured it out about 15 posts ago. Sorry! I
can't believe Harry is supporting this guy!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Don

wrote:

[...]

In the first 6 years of VN less than 500 US lives were lost.
Iraq has surpassed that number in the first year.
In other words, you don't know what you're talking about.
The truth is John, that it is easier for cowards like you to send young folk
to foreign lands to do your fighting for you.
If the **** was coming down here in the US there is the slightest chance
that you might get a bullet in the back of your stupid head.
You were a coward 40 years ago and you remain so today.
Carry your fat ass back to your easychair, grab another brew and the remote
and shut the **** up.

Don

wrote:

"Eisboch" wrote
Although I agree with the concept of mandatory federal service

(military
or
other),

How is *mandatory service* different from slavery?

b'asskisser, you almost had me fooled. You're pretty good, but you

attempted to
be even *worse* than bk. That gave it away.

OK, it'll be our secret. I won't waste your time with any more responses

whatever you want to say!

Are you deliberately trying to mimic a LIEberal?
Or does it come naturally?

Bert Robbins

"Don" wrote in message
"Bert Robbins" wrote
"Don" wrote
"Bert Robbins" wrote
"Don" wrote
"Bert Robbins" wrote
"Harry Krause" wrote
Making war, as the US is now doing, is NOT a good thing.

We are just killing those who are trying to kill us.

Someone's trying to kill you?
Could you identify the person in a line up?

Osama Bin Laden and his followers.

They actually tried to kill you?
What did you do about it?

I sent the US military might to Afganistan and Iraq to kill them.

Did Bin Laden try to kill you?

Yes, he wants all of us dead.

What kind of paranoia could cause a person to think such a thing?

If he doesn't want me dead, then why did he attack me?

Too much TEEVEE?
Clue: Bin Laden doesn't want to kill you, he doesn't even know you exist.
I'm more concerned with the terorists in DC than some decrepit old man in

cave somewhere that has been escalated by the gov't/media into some sort

of
ogre.

Let's see, Bin Laden is the leader of Al-Qiada and Al-Qiada wants to destroy
the west, which I am a part of.

Have you always been so easily led?

I am not being led, I am seeing reality with my own eyes.