Don

Default It depends on who you feed.

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message
"Bert Robbins" wrote
"Don" wrote
"Bert Robbins" wrote
"Don" wrote
"Bert Robbins" wrote
"Harry Krause" wrote
Making war, as the US is now doing, is NOT a good thing.

We are just killing those who are trying to kill us.

Someone's trying to kill you?
Could you identify the person in a line up?

Osama Bin Laden and his followers.

They actually tried to kill you?
What did you do about it?

I sent the US military might to Afganistan and Iraq to kill them.

Did Bin Laden try to kill you?

Yes, he wants all of us dead.

What kind of paranoia could cause a person to think such a thing?
Too much TEEVEE?
Clue: Bin Laden doesn't want to kill you, he doesn't even know you exist.
I'm more concerned with the terorists in DC than some decrepit old man in a
cave somewhere that has been escalated by the gov't/media into some sort of
ogre.
Have you always been so easily led?