SoFarrell

Default What a mess

Thought I would check back here just to see if things improved.

Read the last two days of posts here. Am ready to throw up.

Racism and name-calling and piling on.

Some of you people should get some help.

Dag Sunde

"SoFarrell" wrote in message
news:1118692893.3ccf9aa7baadc88dbc4c2163258b9e2d@t eranews...
Thought I would check back here just to see if things improved.

Read the last two days of posts here. Am ready to throw up.

Racism and name-calling and piling on.

Some of you people should get some help.

Definitely!

But you know what, SoFarrell?

I joined this NG a couple of weeks ago, and felt just like you.
Then I systematically "killfiled" (blocked) every participant
in every thread that was either offending or off-topic.
I probably removed a lot of knowledgeable good people, but
as long as they can't resist joining an offending thread, I
can live without their advice.

Now I receive 15-30 posts a day, and 90% of them is written
by helpful people, on-topic, and in a reasonable, friendly tone.

Much better!

--
Dag.

Doug Kanter

"Dag Sunde" wrote in message
"SoFarrell" wrote in message
[...]

Same here Dag. I killfiltered Harry Krause first!

*JimH*

"*JimH*" wrote in message

"Mike G" wrote in message
ews.com...
In article ,
says...
Definitely!

But you know what, SoFarrell?

I joined this NG a couple of weeks ago, and felt just like you.
Then I systematically "killfiled" (blocked) every participant
in every thread that was either offending or off-topic.
I probably removed a lot of knowledgeable good people, but
as long as they can't resist joining an offending thread, I
can live without their advice.

Now I receive 15-30 posts a day, and 90% of them is written
by helpful people, on-topic, and in a reasonable, friendly tone.

Much better!

--
Dag.

I have to second that. I was ruthless with my filters canning the
infantile, self centered, infantile self centered, and just plain
ignorant.

It's been a very nice and informative news group for quite some time.

--
Mike G.
Heirloom Woods

www.heirloom-woods.net

I cannot recall any contributions, OT or on topic, you or Dag have made to
this NG Mike. Can you direct me to some? ;-)

Oops, I guess there are none. I just did a google search and came up empty.
Silly me for thinking you somehow were a contributor to this NG. You do,
however, seem to want to now push your new website.

So how about starting a boating thread or answering some questions some
folks have out there about boating Mike?

And do you want some cheese with your whine?

Tim

which one?

( OT ) What we learned from the Schiavo mess Jim, General 1 April 12th 05 12:29 AM
Don't mess with the Coast Guard! Scout ASA 14 July 10th 04 05:49 AM
Bahamas Mess RWKxxx Cruising 38 February 12th 04 10:01 PM
Dont Mess with Texas Joe ASA 26 December 18th 03 12:54 AM
What a mess! Pony Express ASA 0 September 17th 03 02:08 PM