Dag Sunde

"SoFarrell" wrote in message
news:1118692893.3ccf9aa7baadc88dbc4c2163258b9e2d@t eranews...
Thought I would check back here just to see if things improved.

Read the last two days of posts here. Am ready to throw up.

Racism and name-calling and piling on.

Some of you people should get some help.

Definitely!

But you know what, SoFarrell?

I joined this NG a couple of weeks ago, and felt just like you.
Then I systematically "killfiled" (blocked) every participant
in every thread that was either offending or off-topic.
I probably removed a lot of knowledgeable good people, but
as long as they can't resist joining an offending thread, I
can live without their advice.

Now I receive 15-30 posts a day, and 90% of them is written
by helpful people, on-topic, and in a reasonable, friendly tone.

Much better!

--
Dag.