Scout

Default Don't mess with the Coast Guard!

If I were a terrorist, here is what I'd say: "My work here is done."
Scout

wrote in message
Kayaker gets WHACKED by C.G. in Rochester N.Y.

http://www.wroctv.com/news/story.asp?id=14174

BB

Scott Vernon

that's my point. Like the IRS tactics, big fines are meant to be published
and broadcast so as to 'scare' the commom folk into compliance.

SV, a rebel with many causes.

wrote in message
Kayaker gets WHACKED by C.G. in Rochester N.Y.

http://www.wroctv.com/news/story.asp?id=14174

BB

Scott Vernon

you don't know the right places to shop.

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville PA __/)__/)__

wrote in message
Kayaker gets WHACKED by C.G. in Rochester N.Y.

http://www.wroctv.com/news/story.asp?id=14174

BB

Scott Vernon

Ozone scribbled this crap....

Oh yeah, Bin Laden must be rubbing his hands together in glee.

you think he reads the Rochester news? Are you sending him a copy?

No weapons, no bomb, just got too close....in the old days he would
have been helped clear of the danger to himself!

there is no turning back.

SV

John Cairns

In these parts you see kayaks strapped to the top of 50k SUV's. I doubt if
he'll be fined the maximum, but it wouldn't surprise me a bit if the whole
episode ended up costing this putz around 10k.
John Cairns

wrote in message
Kayaker gets WHACKED by C.G. in Rochester N.Y.

http://www.wroctv.com/news/story.asp?id=14174

BB

JAXAshby

the coast guard is chicken squat, and always has been. the Nursing Corps makes
better fighters.

Capt. Mooron

They should of run the lil' jeezler over with their RIB and screw the fine.
;-)

CM

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
| that's my point. Like the IRS tactics, big fines are meant to be
published
| and broadcast so as to 'scare' the commom folk into compliance.
|
| SV, a rebel with many causes.
|

| "Scout" wrote in message
| if he had that kind of cash would he be paddling a friggin' kayak?
| Scout
|
| "Scott Vernon" wrote in message
| do you really believe the guy's gonna pay a $250,000 fine? Do 6
years
| for
| kayacking 'too close' to a stinking ferry? I think I'm gonna buy a
few
| more
| guns this week.
|
| SV
|

| "Scout" wrote in message
| If I were a terrorist, here is what I'd say: "My work here is done."
| Scout
|

| wrote in message
| Kayaker gets WHACKED by C.G. in Rochester N.Y.
|
| http://www.wroctv.com/news/story.asp?id=14174
|

| BB

Coast Guard: U.S. Vulnerable to Cole-Style Attacks privacy.at Anonymous Remailer ASA 2 July 10th 04 01:47 AM
Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
Anyone using Sponsons? Tim Ingram General 12 February 28th 04 11:11 PM
Anyone using Sponsons? Brian Nystrom Touring 13 February 28th 04 11:11 PM