Joe

Default Dont Mess with Texas

The 4th divison, You know the division that caught Saddam in his rat
hole are from Fort Hood Texas!

When asked why you did not fight? Saddam pointed and the general who
is 6'5" and 250 pounds said would you fight this guy?

He's the 2 star general with the shaved head just incase you Yorkers
dont know.

Texas president leading Texas generals leading Texas troops.

You do not mess with Texas!

Yeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Joe
MSV RedCloud Texas Native and proud of it.
Donal

Oz1 wrote in message ...
On 14 Dec 2003 15:51:51 -0800, (Joe)

BTW I've got a bridge for sale, One owner, well maintained....

LOL.

Regards

Donal

The_navigator©

Joe wrote:

He's the 2 star general with the shaved head just incase you Yorkers
dont know.

Texas president leading Texas generals leading Texas troops.

Is he a skinhead?

Cheers MC

Bobsprit

He's the 2 star general with the shaved head just incase you Yorkers
dont know.

The guy is a total Texan homo who'd be eaten alive if he ever visited the Bronx
or even Queens.
Like most Texans he has a pack mentality and is a total puss on his own.

RB

Vito

Texas?? I heard a bunch of Okie share croppers who'd moved to CA in the
Grapes of Wrath days had gotten so rich they bought the whole state and
renamed it Baja Oklahoma.

Does that make the 4th Okies or Californians?

"Joe" wrote in message
m...
The 4th divison, You know the division that caught Saddam in his rat
hole are from Fort Hood Texas!

When asked why you did not fight? Saddam pointed and the general who
is 6'5" and 250 pounds said would you fight this guy?

He's the 2 star general with the shaved head just incase you Yorkers
dont know.

Texas president leading Texas generals leading Texas troops.

You do not mess with Texas!

Yeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Joe
MSV RedCloud Texas Native and proud of it.

Joe

"Milos Forman" wrote in message link.net...
You Texans are a bunch of very overweight, ignorant fags.

Take a look around you if you don't believe me.

Milos

I cant see you Milos you faggot, fudge packer, nut licker.

"Joe" wrote in message
m...
The 4th divison, You know the division that caught Saddam in his rat
hole are from Fort Hood Texas!

When asked why you did not fight? Saddam pointed and the general who
is 6'5" and 250 pounds said would you fight this guy?

He's the 2 star general with the shaved head just incase you Yorkers
dont know.

Texas president leading Texas generals leading Texas troops.

You do not mess with Texas!

Yeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Joe
MSV RedCloud Texas Native and proud of it.

Joe

The_navigator© wrote in message ...
Joe wrote:

He's the 2 star general with the shaved head just incase you Yorkers
dont know.

Texas president leading Texas generals leading Texas troops.

Is he a skinhead?

No skinheads like Nazis, you know the guys that were kicking your ass
in WWII until we stepped and and saved your ass.

He a general in the desert leading the guys that are making your world
a safer place to live.

Joe

Cheers MC

(ot) Texas Republicans endorse God, squabble, call for dismantling the federal government, await indictments and pray for Bush. Jim General 4 June 13th 04 03:39 PM
Texas Kayak Builders Bash -- May 22, 2004 John Caldeira Touring 0 May 8th 04 01:25 PM
OT Texas Republicans basskisser General 79 April 22nd 04 06:20 PM
Bush Resume Bobsprit ASA 21 September 14th 03 11:22 PM
The same people Simple Simon ASA 28 July 23rd 03 03:20 PM