BoatBanter.com

-   -   Dont Mess with Texas (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/18763-dont-mess-texas.html)

Joe December 14th 03 11:51 PM

Dont Mess with Texas

The 4th divison, You know the division that caught Saddam in his rat
hole are from Fort Hood Texas!

When asked why you did not fight? Saddam pointed and the general who
is 6'5" and 250 pounds said would you fight this guy?

He's the 2 star general with the shaved head just incase you Yorkers
dont know.

Texas president leading Texas generals leading Texas troops.

You do not mess with Texas!

Yeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Joe
MSV RedCloud Texas Native and proud of it.

Donal December 15th 03 12:31 AM

Dont Mess with Texas

Oz1 wrote in message ...
On 14 Dec 2003 15:51:51 -0800, (Joe)

BTW I've got a bridge for sale, One owner, well maintained....

LOL.

Regards

Donal

The_navigator© December 15th 03 12:47 AM

Dont Mess with Texas

Joe wrote:

He's the 2 star general with the shaved head just incase you Yorkers
dont know.

Texas president leading Texas generals leading Texas troops.

Is he a skinhead?

Cheers MC

Bobsprit December 15th 03 02:01 AM

Dont Mess with Texas

He's the 2 star general with the shaved head just incase you Yorkers
dont know.

The guy is a total Texan homo who'd be eaten alive if he ever visited the Bronx
or even Queens.
Like most Texans he has a pack mentality and is a total puss on his own.

RB

Milos Forman December 15th 03 03:40 AM

Dont Mess with Texas

You Texans are a bunch of very overweight, ignorant fags.

Take a look around you if you don't believe me.

Milos

m...

Vito December 15th 03 02:11 PM

Dont Mess with Texas

Texas?? I heard a bunch of Okie share croppers who'd moved to CA in the
Grapes of Wrath days had gotten so rich they bought the whole state and
renamed it Baja Oklahoma.

Does that make the 4th Okies or Californians?

m...

Joe December 15th 03 02:57 PM

Dont Mess with Texas

"Milos Forman" wrote in message link.net...
You Texans are a bunch of very overweight, ignorant fags.

Take a look around you if you don't believe me.

Milos

I cant see you Milos you faggot, fudge packer, nut licker.

m...

Joe December 15th 03 03:40 PM

Dont Mess with Texas

"Donal" wrote in message ...
Oz1 wrote in message ...
On 14 Dec 2003 15:51:51 -0800, (Joe)

BTW I've got a bridge for sale, One owner, well maintained....

LOL.

You mean London Bridge, we allready own it, jaguar to, and you sold
Rolls Royce to the Germans. You guys do not have much left that you
havent sold out.

Tell me Donal what do the British have left that worth buying? I can
not think of one thing. But if you can swing it I'll give you 25 US
dollars ( not quids) for the crown jewels if you throw in the queens
carrage and london tower.

Joe

Regards

Donal

Joe December 15th 03 03:43 PM

Dont Mess with Texas

The_navigator© wrote in message ...
Joe wrote:

He's the 2 star general with the shaved head just incase you Yorkers
dont know.

Texas president leading Texas generals leading Texas troops.

Is he a skinhead?

No skinheads like Nazis, you know the guys that were kicking your ass
in WWII until we stepped and and saved your ass.

He a general in the desert leading the guys that are making your world
a safer place to live.

Joe

Cheers MC