Netsock

"SoFarrell" wrote in message
news:1118837629.9e8e9d38eb7d4f56b1c719e626852bc9@t eranews...
Thanks. The few posts of netsocks I have seen, he is either complaining
about krause or letting the universe know he is blocking someone. Why he
thinks anyone cares is beyond me.

Oh, like your posts are full of informative reading.

Why you think anybody care about YOUR posts is beyond me.

Pot...kettle...black...

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/

*JimH*

"SoFarrell" wrote in message
news:1118838002.95df429a7dc1a663b3108b346cd287ca@t eranews...

"*JimH*" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

Gene Kearns wrote:
On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 07:45:58 -0400, "SoFarrell"
wrote:

Why all the posts from posters who pretend to be other users here?
That is
annoying and disruptive.

Because, for their own childish agenda, they thrive on being "annoying
and disruptive." If weren't for those, here, that give rise to their
vandalous behavior, they would go elsewhere to easier pickings....

Bingo!

When was the last time you *contributed* anything but an OT disruptive
post here Kevin? Are you trying to imply that you are not among those
who are "annoying and disruptive" here?

Out of melloyellow pills?

Going out to get some. Thanks for the wakeup call. ;-)

SoFarrell

"Netsock" wrote in message

"SoFarrell" wrote in message
news:1118837629.9e8e9d38eb7d4f56b1c719e626852bc9@t eranews...
Thanks. The few posts of netsocks I have seen, he is either complaining
about krause or letting the universe know he is blocking someone. Why he
thinks anyone cares is beyond me.

Oh, like your posts are full of informative reading.

Why you think anybody care about YOUR posts is beyond me.

Pot...kettle...black...

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/

We all feel your humanity.

SoFarrell

"*JimH*" wrote in message

"SoFarrell" wrote in message
news:1118838002.95df429a7dc1a663b3108b346cd287ca@t eranews...

"*JimH*" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

Why all the posts from posters who pretend to be other users here?
That is
annoying and disruptive.

Because, for their own childish agenda, they thrive on being "annoying
and disruptive." If weren't for those, here, that give rise to their
vandalous behavior, they would go elsewhere to easier pickings....

Bingo!

When was the last time you *contributed* anything but an OT disruptive
post here Kevin? Are you trying to imply that you are not among those
who are "annoying and disruptive" here?

Out of melloyellow pills?

Going out to get some. Thanks for the wakeup call. ;-)

I take the 500 mg tabs one a day.

*JimH*

"SoFarrell" wrote in message
news:1118844074.e15f6faeccaaa4d7b36a7b1225431bf8@t eranews...

"*JimH*" wrote in message

"SoFarrell" wrote in message
news:1118838002.95df429a7dc1a663b3108b346cd287ca@t eranews...

"*JimH*" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

Why all the posts from posters who pretend to be other users here?
That is
annoying and disruptive.

Because, for their own childish agenda, they thrive on being
"annoying
and disruptive." If weren't for those, here, that give rise to their
vandalous behavior, they would go elsewhere to easier pickings....

Bingo!

When was the last time you *contributed* anything but an OT disruptive
post here Kevin? Are you trying to imply that you are not among those
who are "annoying and disruptive" here?

Out of melloyellow pills?

Going out to get some. Thanks for the wakeup call. ;-)

I take the 500 mg tabs one a day.

Generic or specialty brand?

SoFarrell

"*JimH*" wrote in message

"SoFarrell" wrote in message
news:1118838002.95df429a7dc1a663b3108b346cd287ca@t eranews...

"*JimH*" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

Why all the posts from posters who pretend to be other users here?
That is
annoying and disruptive.

Because, for their own childish agenda, they thrive on being
"annoying
and disruptive." If weren't for those, here, that give rise to their
vandalous behavior, they would go elsewhere to easier pickings....

Bingo!

When was the last time you *contributed* anything but an OT disruptive
post here Kevin? Are you trying to imply that you are not among those
who are "annoying and disruptive" here?

Out of melloyellow pills?

Going out to get some. Thanks for the wakeup call. ;-)

I take the 500 mg tabs one a day.

Generic or specialty brand?

Generic, of course. My RX plan has a $5 copay for generics, and a $15 copay
for brand names.

Harry.Krause

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 18:52:32 -0400, "SoFarrell"
wrote:

"Netsock" wrote in message

"SoFarrell" wrote in message
news:1118692893.3ccf9aa7baadc88dbc4c2163258b9e2d@t eranews...
Thought I would check back here just to see if things improved.

Read the last two days of posts here. Am ready to throw up.

Racism and name-calling and piling on.

Some of you people should get some help.

There are only about 6 core OT offenders. Start by kill filing those
idiots,
and you will see your list get better.

You can then "tune" your kill file and filters to get out 90%+ of the
garbage spewed here.

Good luck.

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/

Offtopic does not beother me, but bad manners do. You spend a lot of your
time in here insulting other posters here. Why do you do that?

Because he's an asshole, just like YOU!

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

Why all the posts from posters who pretend to be other users here? That
is
annoying and disruptive.

Because, for their own childish agenda, they thrive on being "annoying
and disruptive." If weren't for those, here, that give rise to their
vandalous behavior, they would go elsewhere to easier pickings....

Bingo!

When was the last time you *contributed* anything but an OT disruptive post
here Kevin?

Take a look, Jim. I contribute much more here than you, or your buddy
Fritz.
Are you trying to imply that you are not among those who are
"annoying and disruptive" here?

Well, I'll say this. Look at the pig pile over at the where's Harry
thread. Also, look at almost any post I make here. The first thing that
happens is one of your circle jerk, usually Fritz, will start with his
childish name calling. Then you'll start posting lie after lie about
me, followed by JohnH asking about a thousand questions, all
constructed to make me look the fool, while not having anything to do
with the thread. Go now, take a look for yourself.

( OT ) What we learned from the Schiavo mess Jim, General 1 April 12th 05 12:29 AM
Don't mess with the Coast Guard! Scout ASA 14 July 10th 04 05:49 AM
Bahamas Mess RWKxxx Cruising 38 February 12th 04 10:01 PM
Dont Mess with Texas Joe ASA 26 December 18th 03 12:54 AM
What a mess! Pony Express ASA 0 September 17th 03 02:08 PM