Christopher Robin

Default Why I don't Buy Boating/Fishing Gear at Wal-Mart

My guess is that most of those who slam unions in their posts here

would
not qualify for any skilled union craft job in the building or
manufacturing trades, and resent the fact that many union craft

workers
earn solidly middle class incomes.

I recall some final year electrician apprentices I met in San

Francisco,
including a young woman who already had a college degree and was

working
as an accountant before joining up with the union. She's now working

as
a control motor installer at $75,000 a year, straight time. And is

worth
every penny.

Hypocrisy, Hairball, you are the one who bought a Jap motor instead of
a union-made USA motor.
Tuuk

"""Hypocrisy, Hairball, you are the one who bought a Jap motor instead of
a union-made USA motor.""'

No, harry tell me this isn't so. No card waving, self respecting family
membership team player would never secretively disobey the carny code.
You bought an offshore product (that is made here by local brotherhoods)????

LOL, Harry your all over the place, your so far behind you think your first.
If your not already, your gonna have to give your head a shake over this
one.

"Christopher Robin" wrote in message
om...

My guess is that most of those who slam unions in their posts here

would
not qualify for any skilled union craft job in the building or
manufacturing trades, and resent the fact that many union craft

workers
earn solidly middle class incomes.

I recall some final year electrician apprentices I met in San

Francisco,
including a young woman who already had a college degree and was

working
as an accountant before joining up with the union. She's now working

as
a control motor installer at $75,000 a year, straight time. And is

worth
every penny.

Hypocrisy, Hairball, you are the one who bought a Jap motor instead of
a union-made USA motor.

jim--

[...]

I wonder if that was before or after he stole money from the unions he
"services" at ULLICO. LMAO!

Joe

"jim--" wrote in message

Hypocrisy, Hairball, you are the one who bought a Jap motor instead of
a union-made USA motor.

I wonder if that was before or after he stole money from the unions he
"services" at ULLICO. LMAO!

Don't forget, that Japanese motor is bolted to a non-union made boat that
sits on a non-union made trailer that is pulled by a non-union made Toyota
Tundra.

NOYB

"Joe" wrote in message

"jim--" wrote in message

Hypocrisy, Hairball, you are the one who bought a Jap motor instead of
a union-made USA motor.

I wonder if that was before or after he stole money from the unions he
"services" at ULLICO. LMAO!

Don't forget, that Japanese motor is bolted to a non-union made boat that
sits on a non-union made trailer that is pulled by a non-union made Toyota
Tundra.

He's a union member, so buying union-made might be a conflict of interest?
(I'm trying to help rationalize this for you, Harry, but there's no good
explanation I guess).

John H

On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 21:29:13 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message

"jim--" wrote in message

Hypocrisy, Hairball, you are the one who bought a Jap motor instead of
a union-made USA motor.

I wonder if that was before or after he stole money from the unions he
"services" at ULLICO. LMAO!

Don't forget, that Japanese motor is bolted to a non-union made boat that
sits on a non-union made trailer that is pulled by a non-union made Toyota
Tundra.

He's a union member, so buying union-made might be a conflict of interest?
(I'm trying to help rationalize this for you, Harry, but there's no good
explanation I guess).

The more he can cause the outsourcing of manufacturing jobs, the more
he'll be able to complain about outsourcing. Makes sense to me!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:

He's a union member, so buying union-made might be a conflict of

interest?
(I'm trying to help rationalize this for you, Harry, but there's no good
explanation I guess).

You have a list of 25' pilothouse fishing boats produced in the United
States by a unionized workforce?

24' Alumaweld Formula Vee with Evinrude outboards...towed behind a Ford
F150.

http://www.alumaweldboats.com/detail...ge=description

Union-made ain't too appealing, eh?

Charles

Harry Krause wrote:

NOYB wrote:

He's a union member, so buying union-made might be a conflict of interest?
(I'm trying to help rationalize this for you, Harry, but there's no good
explanation I guess).

You have a list of 25' pilothouse fishing boats produced in the United
States by a unionized workforce?

That's your excuse?

-- Charlie

John Smith

Harry,

It sounds like you desire to get the boat you want, overrides your desire to
buy unionmade. Most people do agree with you.

Is Mercruiser union made? If not, at least they are made in America by
Americans. Why did you buy a imported motor?

Aren't you the one who said the quotes listed below. The only question I
have did Yamaha make reparations to those forced into slave labor camps?

(The following was retrieved by typing in author Harry Krause subject
Japanese. Somehow I knew Harry was a hypocrite.)

"You just keep waving your Rising Sun flag. Me, I'm waiting to see how
many billions in reparations the Japanese corporations will cough off to
pay off those they forced into slave labor camps during WW II.

The Germans paid up. The Japanese never coughed up a dime.

Their payments are due.
--
Harry Krause"

"I prefer the Mitsubishi label, reminds me of the A6M-Zero-Sen, that
wonderful product used with great effectiveness at Pearl Harbor and then
later in those heroic Kamikaze attacks. "

Please. There's a long list of war atrocities committed by the Japanese
against civilians. If you want a single reference, just check out the
Rape of Nanking. About 300,000 Chinese civilians were slaughtered by the
Emperor's troops in less than two months.

There are many who feel Japan has never been contrite enough over its
crimes against humanity. "

"There has been some serious talk about forcing Japan and Japanese
corporations to pay compensation to those who were forced to work as
slave laborers for the "Empire" during World War II. Some of the German
corporations recently agreed to compensate those who were forced into
slavery on its behalf during World War II."

What a fab idea. He can have a bronze plaque placed on it, stating:

"From the wonderful folks who brought you Pearl Harbor."

It looks to me that this Harry guy is a complete farce and is just jerking
everyones chain. My guess is he shops at Wal-Mart every weekend. I can see
him wearing a shirt that says "I'm with stupid" and an arrow pointing to his
fat wife wearing purple shorts. Both of them waddling up and down the
aisles looking for Chinese products to buy.

om...

NOYB wrote:

He's a union member, so buying union-made might be a conflict of

interest?
(I'm trying to help rationalize this for you, Harry, but there's no

good
explanation I guess).

You have a list of 25' pilothouse fishing boats produced in the United
States by a unionized workforce?

24' Alumaweld Formula Vee with Evinrude outboards...towed behind a Ford
F150.

http://www.alumaweldboats.com/detail...ge=description

Union-made ain't too appealing, eh?

Why I don't Buy Boating/Fishing Gear at Wal-Mart Don White General 4 April 4th 04 06:18 PM
gear linkage adjustment 1995 Force tcoop General 2 October 16th 03 10:09 AM
SternDrive Gear ratios General 5 October 4th 03 12:35 AM
Put into gear = Engine shuts down? Tony Thomas General 2 July 20th 03 12:19 AM
Need ring gear or specs for 1995 PCM 5.8 Pro Boss [email protected] General 6 July 10th 03 07:18 AM