jim--

Default Why I don't Buy Boating/Fishing Gear at Wal-Mart

"Christopher Robin" wrote in message
om...

My guess is that most of those who slam unions in their posts here

would
not qualify for any skilled union craft job in the building or
manufacturing trades, and resent the fact that many union craft

workers
earn solidly middle class incomes.

I recall some final year electrician apprentices I met in San

Francisco,
including a young woman who already had a college degree and was

working
as an accountant before joining up with the union. She's now working

as
a control motor installer at $75,000 a year, straight time. And is

worth
every penny.

Hypocrisy, Hairball, you are the one who bought a Jap motor instead of
a union-made USA motor.

I wonder if that was before or after he stole money from the unions he
"services" at ULLICO. LMAO!