Florida Keyz

Default Moderator?

No, my name is Sterling, but I don't have that for an email. I use my real
email address, and my real name.

What's your point? Nevermind, I don't even care what your point was.
Florida Keyz

Der john, dumb question.
Florida Keyz

you guys are really paranoids. You can't get a virus unles you open a file, and
hopefully you knew that.
Florida Keyz

Your pretty much the worst group of so called boaters I have ever met.

I have been in boating most of my life, and generaly found boaters to be a very
nice group.

Untill some of the spincters I have seen on this group.

On that that note..

shove off.
Mark Browne

"Florida Keyz" wrote in message
you guys are really paranoids. You can't get a virus unles you open a

file, and
hopefully you knew that.

The questions remain unanswered.

Mark Browne

Mark Browne

"Florida Keyz" wrote in message
No, my name is Sterling, but I don't have that for an email. I use my real
email address, and my real name.

snip

Bob Sterling?
Steling Anderson?

It does not seem like you have really answered the question.

Mark Browne

Florida Keyz

What mark you wanna date me?
Florida Keyz