JDavis1277

Default ICW may be shut down. GET OFF YOUR BUTTS!

Sterling,

ICW in my area is alive and well due to the constant and plentiful COMMERCIAL
traffic. Advising folks to join a group and send e-mails may be personally
satisfying to you but it won't help much.

As I said earlier COMMERCIAL interests are the ones that will or won't keep
your portion of the ICW on the dredging schedule.

When I retired from the Army I worked in the branch that dealt with any and all
dredging issues in our area. Recreational interests did not enter into the
argument then and surely don't now.

The closest thing I know of that could be construed as a recreational boating
lobby is BOAT/US. See if you can sign them up.

Good luck.

Butch

snip And Butch,
Stay off shore. Sail to the horizon if you wanna, but try an NOT use the ICW,
see where you end up.

Harry Krause

Florida Keyz wrote:
I can't hardly believe you guys.

Your all talk and NO action.

You are Turning this into a political discusioin while you may be loosing the
icw!

http://www.atlintracoastal.org/index.htm

If you had a working brain between your ears, you would realize the
future of the ICW *is* a political question, and therefore perfect game
for a political discussion.
Coff

(Florida Keyz) wrote in message ...
I can't hardly believe you guys.

Your all talk and NO action.

You are Turning this into a political discusioin while you may be loosing the
icw!

http://www.atlintracoastal.org/index.htm

Sterling

http://floridakeys.homestead.com/Cruisingnotes.html

Sterling-

Your concern seems well-placed. While I boat on inland water at this
point in my life, I dream of someday being able to do the great circle
with my "retirement boat". That's a decade away.

I support your cause, and have sent a few emails based on your
recommendations. Good luck. You and your fellow boaters are lucky;
protect what is yours!

Coff

Post less, contribute more.
Wayne.B

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 18:41:08 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

the
future of the ICW *is* a political question, and therefore perfect game
for a political discussion.

===============================

Very true unfortunately. Also unfortunate, the mission of the Corps
of Engineers has been co-opted by organizations like the "Save the
Manatee" club. Someone has to clean house and get priorities
straightened out.

basskisser

(Florida Keyz) wrote in message ...
I can't hardly believe you guys.

Your all talk and NO action.

You are Turning this into a political discusioin while you may be loosing the
icw!

http://www.atlintracoastal.org/index.htm

Follow the link I send, contact your congress, your senators, and your
government.

Spend 5 friggin dollars and join the Atlantic Intracoastal orginization.

SH*t or get off the pot! or better said, Sh*t or stay off the ICW.

Take Five miniutes of your valuable time and email them SOBs before its too
late.

And Butch,
Stay off shore. Sail to the horizon if you wanna, but try an NOT use the ICW,
see where you end up.

Sterling

How do you know who has, or has not written and/or joined?
Florida Keyz

Did you?
basskisser

(Florida Keyz) wrote in message ...
Did you?

Answer my question, I'll answer yours.
Tuuk

asskisser

why should you answer this guy's question, when you COULDN'T answer mine.
This simply confirms your ignorance.

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
(Florida Keyz) wrote in message

Did you?

Answer my question, I'll answer yours.

basskisser

" Tuuk" wrote in message ...
asskisser

why should you answer this guy's question, when you COULDN'T answer mine.
This simply confirms your ignorance.

No, it confirms YOUR ignorance. You didn't ask ME a question. You
asked someone else,I made a comment, then all of a sudden you act like
you specifically asked ME something. Give the ass a shake.