Florida Keyz

Default ICW may be shut down. GET OFF YOUR BUTTS!

Well, at least they know you are still watching. :-)

Capt. Bill

It's kinda like you guys are the fat girls at at party that you were not
invited to, nor anyone want you to be at.

Florida Keyz

For me, its like your O.T. posts have taken a VERy Serious subject and turned
it into OT Bull****.

You could have helped , but you instead decied to OT the krap out of it.

Remember this when the icw is not navigationalble.

sterling kennedy
key largo Florida
(this is who I am, who are you?)
Harry Krause

Florida Keyz wrote:
For me, its like your O.T. posts have taken a VERy Serious subject and turned
it into OT Bull****.

You could have helped , but you instead decied to OT the krap out of it.

Remember this when the icw is not navigationalble.

sterling kennedy
key largo Florida
(this is who I am, who are you?)

Navigationalble?

Is your real name George W. Bush?
Florida Keyz

I truied to and did something about the icw issues, you of guys just killed it.

That says it all. And if yout think the icw is OT your right, is sure as hell
is in this group!

Enjoy your OT rantings!
LaBomba182

Subject: ICW may be shut down. GET OFF YOUR BUTTS!
From: "Netsock"

It's kinda like you guys are the fat girls at at party that you were not
invited to, nor anyone want you to be at.

Invited to!?

In case you haven't noticed, this place is an wide open house party. No

invite
needed.

Capt. Bill

Not entirely true...watch this...