Florida Keyz

Default ICW may be shut down. GET OFF YOUR BUTTS!

grow up you guys, stick to the issue.
Tuuk

Keep spinning there Asskisser,,,

your only embarrassing yourself,,,

I can see what will happen,, sometime in the near future, asskisser will
simply disappear and someone new will arrive under a different name. But
even though you will return with a different name, you will be the same
moron as you were when you left. You can't fool everyone.

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
" Tuuk" wrote in message

asskisser

why should you answer this guy's question, when you COULDN'T answer

mine.
This simply confirms your ignorance.

No, it confirms YOUR ignorance. You didn't ask ME a question. You
asked someone else,I made a comment, then all of a sudden you act like
you specifically asked ME something. Give the ass a shake.

Florida Keyz

children , children , children.
Harry Krause

Florida Keyz wrote:

children , children , children.

The problems of the ICW will only be solved through political action,
dipstick, and therefore you are unquallified to participate in any
discussion by virtue of your disdain for politics.
Florida Keyz

My distain for political discusioins are about the same as my distain for
people who

1. hide behind false email names and make posts

2. Call people names because of there lack of intellegence

3.Armchair sailor know it all

IF the shoe fits...........

Harry Krause

Florida Keyz wrote:

My distain for political discusioins are about the same as my distain for
people who

1. hide behind false email names and make posts

2. Call people names because of there lack of intellegence

3.Armchair sailor know it all

IF the shoe fits...........

Well, dummy, you cannot discuss ways to "save" the ICW without
discussing politics, so I suppose that makes you part of the problem,
and not part of the solution, eh?
Florida Keyz

well peedty,
your like a 3rd rate talk show host, on a cheap am show, with realy imature
attempts at baiting your audience.

your a child.

Nice try , but no cigar.
Harry Krause

Florida Keyz wrote:

well peedty,
your like a 3rd rate talk show host, on a cheap am show, with realy imature
attempts at baiting your audience.

your a child.

Nice try , but no cigar.

Good grief...are you Australian?
Florida Keyz

I win.
John H

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 21:56:50 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Florida Keyz wrote:

well peedty,
your like a 3rd rate talk show host, on a cheap am show, with realy imature
attempts at baiting your audience.

your a child.

Nice try , but no cigar.

Good grief...are you Australian?

Harry, you are not in an argument with someone who can swat a
mosquito. You may win this one.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!