JDavis1277

Default ICW may be shut down. GET OFF YOUR BUTTS!

Sterling,

ICW in my area is alive and well due to the constant and plentiful COMMERCIAL
traffic. Advising folks to join a group and send e-mails may be personally
satisfying to you but it won't help much.

As I said earlier COMMERCIAL interests are the ones that will or won't keep
your portion of the ICW on the dredging schedule.

When I retired from the Army I worked in the branch that dealt with any and all
dredging issues in our area. Recreational interests did not enter into the
argument then and surely don't now.

The closest thing I know of that could be construed as a recreational boating
lobby is BOAT/US. See if you can sign them up.

Good luck.

Butch

snip And Butch,
Stay off shore. Sail to the horizon if you wanna, but try an NOT use the ICW,
see where you end up.