SoFarrell

"N S Sherlock" no****sherlock.com wrote in message
Harry,

Didn't you used to support banning all handguns?

Why are you now bragging about always keep a "6" close by.

No sane reasonable person would ever conclude that JohnH would wish harm
upon anyone, including yourself. For you to insinuate that he would
actually try to harm you, shows how delusional you are.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
John H wrote:
On 2 Apr 2005 09:35:16 -0800, wrote:

"Exchanges between Harry and his obsessed nemesi", for example.
Specifically includes Harry, wouldn't you agree?

Let's see...

You refer to Harry as 'Harry'.

You're really stuck on me, Herring. I guess if I ever see you following
me into Deale, I should keep a close watch on my "six," because you
obviously are after my butt.

See How We've Spent Our
Homeland Defense Grant:

http://urlsnip.com/290935

I think by "six" your buddy Harry is referring to his backside, not to a six
gun.

Besides if you looked at Harry's photo site, you'd see he's been shooting a
Glock. The standard magazine for that model holds 17 rounds, plus one in the
spout which would make it a six shooter X 3. Good shooting too.

B S Sherlock

Paul,

Ahhhhh I am glad to see you picked up on my name change, very good my
grasshopper. I have changed my nick many times, in fact, I change it
whenever I feel like it, sort of like changing underwear. I would tell you
those I communicate with in rec.boats, they know it is me no matter what my
"nick" is, I have never had any intention of deceiving people, anymore than
Harry does when he is using Hkrause, HAKrause, Harry Krause or Netsuck.
I don't believe Harry's MiniMe is trying to deceive anyone,anymore than
Harry and I are guilty of trying to deceive anyone. I would tell you some
of his posts I found very funny, others were just redundant.

No matter what, I am positive he is not guilty of Identity Theft.

Now when Harry "posed" as a Chesapeake boater who was wondering if Harry
owned a Lobster Boat he saw on the Bay, Harry was trying to deceive
everyone.

"Paul Schilter" ""paulschilter\"@comcast dot net" wrote in message
T S Sherlock,
An interesting post, especially in view of the fact you post as T S
Sherlock. I'm I to presume you're actually N S Sherlock? Interesting, sort
of a parody. Gives one something to think about, well done.
To answer your question, Netsuck wouldn't be confused with Netsock. So I
wouldn't consider this an impostor. Is Harry scum for attacking Netsock? I
don't know. I guess if I had to say, I'd say it was the first one who
flung the ****. Who was that, who knows. Is Harry guilty of OT political
posts? Hell yes. I've had Harry kill filed on occasion, it's just that he
also post interesting information. The threads that are marked at
political OT I just skip over. Unfortunitly there are still some perles in
those threads, I just don't want to wade through them.
There's a lot of people in here who engage in threads that I have no
interest in. Threads that don't belong here, but in the end there's
nothing you or I can do about it. We can only make the best of it.
Sometimes we can change people's minds and their conduct by convincing
them otherwise. But this will only happen if they're receptive to the
suggestion. This will never happen by attacking anyone. I prefer to
acknowledge the good in people and encourage more of it then critize what
*I* perceive as wrong.
Paul

T S Sherlock wrote:
Paul,

99% of the people who read rec.boats, would not fall for any of mini-me's
posts, they are a parody of the real Harry's posts but they are overboard
even for Harry.

When Harry responded to one of Netsocks post using the handle Netsucks
was Harry scum? It is obvious that Netsocks is not mini-me, by tone of
the post, the creativity of the post, the ISP and IP used by the person
posting.

"Paul Schilter" ""paulschilter\"@comcast dot net" wrote in message

Dan,
I have no respect for this impostor. In my book he's lower then whale
****. It's one thing to be anonymous, it's an other to take someone
else's identity. I'm sure you wouldn't want me to post under your name
and make you look like an idiot. This impostor is just scum!
Paul

Dan Krueger wrote:

He's got you running. You must be tired of the retractions...

HaKrause wrote:

HaKrause wrote:

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:49:08 -0500, "Jim Carter"
wrote:

Can anyone remember the web site with the large waves that were
breaking
over the large ships?

That was me skippering the CG vessel. My crew insisted that it would
not take waves that large, but I pleasently proved them wrong, and set
a new standard fo CG operations.

Nope. This is the "Harry Identity Thief" again, posting from roadrunner
in Columbus, Ohio.

B S Sherlock

"Garth Almgren" wrote in message

The fake one, of course. That should have been quite clear from what I
wrote about the fake Harry's posts being asinine and easy to spot.

Thanks for the clarification. I am glad you agree that no one who reads
rec.boats would fall for the fake MiniHarry.

SoFarrell

" Tuuk" wrote in message
schilter,,

you said

''''''After a certain point it no longer matters who
"started it".
Paul'''''

you did schilter,,, you made a couple lies,, point blank lies,, and I
caught you smoking guns.

Then you lied about your lie,,, hmmmmm

just apologize for it and lets get over it,,, then it no longer matters
who started it,,

What you think? You man enough?????

You are some piece of cake Mr Tuck. Get some help.

Dr. Dr. K.G. Sherlock

SoFarrell,

It is interesting to note how Tuuk has gotten your attention with some minor
comments concerning Harry. I guess you can appreciate the Tuuk's
frustration when he "baited" Tuuk with discussions of Tuuk screwing his
sister and his sister and mother being prostitutes in Thailand. I for one
would not allow any comments made in rec.boats to upset me, but some do.

"SoFarrell" wrote in message
news:1112614403.c522ce10253e249b9cf40693219bfe76@t eranews...

" Tuuk" wrote in message
schilter,,

you said

''''''After a certain point it no longer matters who
"started it".
Paul'''''

you did schilter,,, you made a couple lies,, point blank lies,, and I
caught you smoking guns.

Then you lied about your lie,,, hmmmmm

just apologize for it and lets get over it,,, then it no longer matters
who started it,,

What you think? You man enough?????

You are some piece of cake Mr Tuck. Get some help.

John H

" Tuuk" wrote in message
schilter,,

you said

''''''After a certain point it no longer matters who
"started it".
Paul'''''

you did schilter,,, you made a couple lies,, point blank lies,, and I
caught you smoking guns.

Then you lied about your lie,,, hmmmmm

just apologize for it and lets get over it,,, then it no longer matters
who started it,,

What you think? You man enough?????

You are some piece of cake Mr Tuck. Get some help.

I've asked SoFarrel to go read a years worth of Harry's posts, but I think he's
already developed his agenda.
--
John H

SoFarrell

"Dr. Dr. K.G. Sherlock" wrote in message
SoFarrell,

It is interesting to note how Tuuk has gotten your attention with some
minor comments concerning Harry. I guess you can appreciate the Tuuk's
frustration when he "baited" Tuuk with discussions of Tuuk screwing his
sister and his sister and mother being prostitutes in Thailand. I for one
would not allow any comments made in rec.boats to upset me, but some do.

Tuuk needs to get over it and move on. He comes across as a crazy out of
control lunatic.

Just Me

SoF,
I don't disagree with you, but my point is Tuuk's posts have gotten you
upset (without even directing his comments to you) so you have made numerous
posts concerning his behavior, his mental health and his medication level.

Your posts to Tuuk, while less intense than Tuuk's, are very similar in
natue.

"SoFarrell" wrote in message
news:1112638754.f2de2bb5f2c6afaabbc4909b7c97ae89@t eranews...

"Dr. Dr. K.G. Sherlock" wrote in message
SoFarrell,

It is interesting to note how Tuuk has gotten your attention with some
minor comments concerning Harry. I guess you can appreciate the Tuuk's
frustration when he "baited" Tuuk with discussions of Tuuk screwing his
sister and his sister and mother being prostitutes in Thailand. I for
one would not allow any comments made in rec.boats to upset me, but some
do.

Tuuk needs to get over it and move on. He comes across as a crazy out of
control lunatic.

SoFarrell

"Just Me" wrote in message
SoF,
I don't disagree with you, but my point is Tuuk's posts have gotten you
upset (without even directing his comments to you) so you have made
numerous posts concerning his behavior, his mental health and his
medication level.

Your posts to Tuuk, while less intense than Tuuk's, are very similar in
natue.

My first few days here finding 6, 11, 13 post a day from this Tuuk person
that were nothing but expressions of hate and craziness made me wonder a lot
about this place. Sure, when I see really bad behavior instead of decent
discussion it is upsetting. I certainly do think Tuuk has mental health
problems and I urged him to seek help. Maybe you don't care about your
fellow people enough to say something but I do.

Just Me

SoFarrell,
It is nice to see someone who cares about his neighbor, you should be
commended. I do care about my neighbors, but I know enough about NG's to
understand no one is going to seek healthcare, based upon my post in
rec.boats.

"SoFarrell" wrote in message
news:1112644049.93a47e7bb641ee560ffedf5cf2675466@t eranews...

"Just Me" wrote in message
SoF,
I don't disagree with you, but my point is Tuuk's posts have gotten you
upset (without even directing his comments to you) so you have made
numerous posts concerning his behavior, his mental health and his
medication level.

Your posts to Tuuk, while less intense than Tuuk's, are very similar in
natue.

My first few days here finding 6, 11, 13 post a day from this Tuuk person
that were nothing but expressions of hate and craziness made me wonder a
lot about this place. Sure, when I see really bad behavior instead of
decent discussion it is upsetting. I certainly do think Tuuk has mental
health problems and I urged him to seek help. Maybe you don't care about
your fellow people enough to say something but I do.

Large Electric Outboard... Wayne.B General 1 November 22nd 04 05:46 AM
Rogue Waves - Reuters Bob Crantz ASA 12 July 27th 04 12:45 AM
Large rowboat for large family Paul Squire Boat Building 19 December 20th 03 04:10 PM
Monster waves Rick ASA 58 December 6th 03 12:20 AM
Invest small Earn Large ($20 000+) promethean Tall Ships 0 October 3rd 03 06:03 AM