Jim Carter

Default Large waves

Can anyone remember the web site with the large waves that were breaking
over the large ships?

I need to send this to a friend and I had deleted it from my list.

Thanks

Jim Carter

John H

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:49:08 -0500, "Jim Carter" wrote:

Can anyone remember the web site with the large waves that were breaking
over the large ships?

I need to send this to a friend and I had deleted it from my list.

Thanks

Jim Carter

I don't remember who posted it. But, I do remember that Karen Smith had several
posts in that thread. You might retrieve all the headers, then sort by author,
find Smith's posts, and search that way.
--
John H

thunder

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:49:08 -0500, Jim Carter wrote:

Can anyone remember the web site with the large waves that were breaking
over the large ships?

I need to send this to a friend and I had deleted it from my list.

Probably:

http://tv-antenna.com/heavy-seas/

But, the following is also rather impressive:

http://www.naval.com/heavy-seas/3/
Jim Carter

"thunder" wrote in message

Probably:

http://tv-antenna.com/heavy-seas/

But, the following is also rather impressive:

http://www.naval.com/heavy-seas/3/

Thanks Thunder, That's it!

Jim Carter

HaKrause

wrote:

Can anyone remember the web site with the large waves that were breaking
over the large ships?

That was me skippering the CG vessel. My crew insisted that it would
not take waves that large, but I pleasently proved them wrong, and set
a new standard fo CG operations.
John H

John H wrote:
On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:49:08 -0500, "Jim Carter" wrote:

Can anyone remember the web site with the large waves that were breaking
over the large ships?

I need to send this to a friend and I had deleted it from my list.

Thanks

Jim Carter

I don't remember who posted it. But, I do remember that Karen Smith had several
posts in that thread. You might retrieve all the headers, then sort by author,
find Smith's posts, and search that way.

I didn't say it would be fun!

--
John H

Dan Krueger

He's got you running. You must be tired of the retractions...

wrote:

Can anyone remember the web site with the large waves that were breaking
over the large ships?

That was me skippering the CG vessel. My crew insisted that it would
not take waves that large, but I pleasently proved them wrong, and set
a new standard fo CG operations.

Nope. This is the "Harry Identity Thief" again, posting from roadrunner
in Columbus, Ohio.

K. Smith

John H wrote:

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:49:08 -0500, "Jim Carter" wrote:

Can anyone remember the web site with the large waves that were breaking
over the large ships?

I need to send this to a friend and I had deleted it from my list.

Thanks

Jim Carter

I don't remember who posted it. But, I do remember that Karen Smith had several
posts in that thread. You might retrieve all the headers, then sort by author,
find Smith's posts, and search that way.

I didn't say it would be fun!

Oh come on you blokes don't be mean:-) assuming he has at least "some"
education; he might actually "learn" something if he roots around in my
well written, long experience based, technically correct, detailed,
properly archived, non hidden posts:-).

I bet he'll absolutely enjoy reading the list of Krause lies:-) always
pasted in the liar's own words; nothing less!!!!:-) (because at one
stage he went into the google archives & tried to delete as many as he
could find, then being the liar he is he then tried denying he'd ever
posted some of his lies, it was a good thing I have a proper computer
operating system & with the help of several in this NG have great
memories we were able to retrieve his lies for your endless entertainment:-)

OOPS almost forgot the thank parody Krause; well done & thanks!!! I
always get a giggle & don't be put off by the simpleton Krause tug
forelocks, they're almost as stupid as he is. I have to say it's getting
tough for you though, your posts are more believable than Krauses!!! &
your techical info is more correct & shows more boating
knowledge/experience than he ever has!!! (you must actually be a boater
so you have an unfair advantage there of course:-)) What a hoot I hope
you enjoy posting them as much as we all enjoy reading then keep up the
great work!!!:-)

Speaking of entertainment here's a Krause lie now:-)

This lying idiot has manufactured a story about his father being
the biggest OMC dealer on the US NE coast, needless to say Krause then
says that's where he learned all he obviously doesn't know about boats:-)

Here's just one of the lies from the "father" series, try to
remember he's talking $3000000 in the 70s!! Honestly it's embarrassing
that a grown man would lie like this I guess that's the standard of
union thugs ???

I sold off nearly $3,000,000 in new motors and boats, depressing
the new boat
industry in southern Connecticut for an entire season. Everything
was sold...every cotter pin, every quart of oil, 30 days after I started.
For near full-retail, too.

Is there a known antidote for the poison in your pen?

Ask your village witch doctor whether your obsession is a sign of
robust mental health.
You might do a bit of good by passing along the answer to others in
your camp.

Every single thread these days turns into you, Tuuk, and the ubiquitous
phony Harrys mounting a non-stop attack on folks- (usually Harry). You
think he's worth all the time and energy? Your activities reflect more
poorly on you than they do your victims. Anybody who seeks out
opportunities to behave the way you and your crew have been doing has
some very serious issues to deal with.

Large Electric Outboard... Wayne.B General 1 November 22nd 04 05:46 AM
Rogue Waves - Reuters Bob Crantz ASA 12 July 27th 04 12:45 AM
Large rowboat for large family Paul Squire Boat Building 19 December 20th 03 04:10 PM
Monster waves Rick ASA 58 December 6th 03 12:20 AM
Invest small Earn Large ($20 000+) promethean Tall Ships 0 October 3rd 03 06:03 AM