N S Sherlock

"SoFarrell" wrote in message
news:1112471274.75842dadff01b0279aea4875d54dfa83@t eranews...
It must be tough to be so ignored by your enemy no matter how hard you
try.

No it isn't. I really do not care if Harry responds to my post, he reads
every one of them.

N S Sherlock

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Why do you keep discussion me, s.f.b., if you're not obsessed with me?

Harry, I think that is the question JohnH was asking.

N S Sherlock

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Sherlock is one of the "Smith" IDs, and he is in my bozo bin and thus,
ignored. I filter out right-wing vermin and those who in my opinion have
nothing to add to the flavor of rec.boats.

Harry, here you go again, nipping at my heels, you must be obsessed with me.

..

Paul Schilter

Chuck,
As usual you hit the nail on the head. I find it hard to believe how
some people can become so obsessed with someone else on a news group. It
sort of reminds me of a married couple that just push each others
buttons. Are these people so insecure that they feel they have to defend
themselves from other's opinions? I fully recognize that more then a few
will disagree with me on several subjects. Fine, I don't have a problem
with that. I'll listen to their point of view and if I still don't
agree, well, then we can agree to disagree. To let someone on here get
you to the point of relentless pursuit of that person isn't very
healthy. IMHO :-)
Paul

wrote:
Is there a known antidote for the poison in your pen?

Ask your village witch doctor whether your obsession is a sign of
robust mental health.
You might do a bit of good by passing along the answer to others in
your camp.

Every single thread these days turns into you, Tuuk, and the ubiquitous
phony Harrys mounting a non-stop attack on folks- (usually Harry). You
think he's worth all the time and energy? Your activities reflect more
poorly on you than they do your victims. Anybody who seeks out
opportunities to behave the way you and your crew have been doing has
some very serious issues to deal with.

Paul Schilter

Dan,
I have no respect for this impostor. In my book he's lower then whale
****. It's one thing to be anonymous, it's an other to take someone
else's identity. I'm sure you wouldn't want me to post under your name
and make you look like an idiot. This impostor is just scum!
Paul

Dan Krueger wrote:
He's got you running. You must be tired of the retractions...

HaKrause wrote:

HaKrause wrote:

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:49:08 -0500, "Jim Carter"
wrote:

Can anyone remember the web site with the large waves that were
breaking
over the large ships?

That was me skippering the CG vessel. My crew insisted that it would
not take waves that large, but I pleasently proved them wrong, and set
a new standard fo CG operations.

Nope. This is the "Harry Identity Thief" again, posting from
roadrunner in Columbus, Ohio.

Paul Schilter

Harry,
Yea, but it was humorous.
Paul

Harry Krause wrote:
K. Smith wrote:

Oh come on you blokes don't be mean:-) assuming he has at least
"some" education; he might actually "learn" something if he roots
around in my well written, long experience based, technically correct,
detailed, properly archived, non hidden posts:-).

Oh, the smell of it.

Paul Schilter

John H,
Which Harry Krause? The impostor running around the newsgroup is a coward!
Paul

John H wrote:

It's just those damn conservatives and the one's who are sick of Harry's ****.
It's certainly none of the libs or Harry himself, right Chuck.

Sounds like sanctimonious, hypocritical crap to me.

Garth Almgren

Around 4/2/2005 1:50 PM, Paul Schilter wrote:

Dan,
I have no respect for this impostor. In my book he's lower then
whale ****. It's one thing to be anonymous, it's an other to take
someone else's identity. I'm sure you wouldn't want me to post under
your name and make you look like an idiot. This impostor is just scum!
Paul

At least the fake Harry's posts are so asinine that he/she/it is
/really/ easy to spot... Just killfile the idiot and move on.

--
~/Garth - 1966 Glastron V-142 Skiflite: "Blue-Boat"
"There is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing
Paul Schilter

So,
You're correct, if more people just ignored their "nemesis" this would
be a more peaceful group. After a certain point it no longer matters who
"started it".
Paul

SoFarrell wrote:
"N S Sherlock" no****sherlock.com wrote in message

You must NOT read many of Harry's posts, because 90% of the ones I read
are personal attacks on individuals. Harry used to make 200+ posts a
day, making personal attacks denigrating people, for every possible
reason.

You have more identities here than BaskinRobbins has flavors. You mention
Krause frequently yet I haven't seen more than one or two posts where he
even acknowledges you exist.

I really do believe there are at least a dozen posters in here who are as
Krause claims obsessed with him. There's you, Mr. Tuuk, the poster who sighs
herself Karen Smith, Jimh, and others and some of you your target ignores
completely.

It must be tough to be so ignored by your enemy no matter how hard you try.

Paul Schilter

N S,
Watch my six is a military term for "watch my back". Goes off the clock
quadrants. 12 would be ahead, 3 to the right, 6 to the rear, and 9 to
the left.
Paul

N S Sherlock wrote:
Harry,

Didn't you used to support banning all handguns?

Why are you now bragging about always keep a "6" close by.

No sane reasonable person would ever conclude that JohnH would wish harm
upon anyone, including yourself. For you to insinuate that he would
actually try to harm you, shows how delusional you are.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

John H wrote:

On 2 Apr 2005 09:35:16 -0800, wrote:

"Exchanges between Harry and his obsessed nemesi", for example.
Specifically includes Harry, wouldn't you agree?

Let's see...

You refer to Harry as 'Harry'.

You're really stuck on me, Herring. I guess if I ever see you following me
into Deale, I should keep a close watch on my "six," because you obviously
are after my butt.

See How We've Spent Our
Homeland Defense Grant:

http://urlsnip.com/290935

--
Bush and the NeoConvicts who control him
are destroying the once-great United States.

Large Electric Outboard... Wayne.B General 1 November 22nd 04 05:46 AM
Rogue Waves - Reuters Bob Crantz ASA 12 July 27th 04 12:45 AM
Large rowboat for large family Paul Squire Boat Building 19 December 20th 03 04:10 PM
Monster waves Rick ASA 58 December 6th 03 12:20 AM
Invest small Earn Large ($20 000+) promethean Tall Ships 0 October 3rd 03 06:03 AM