John H

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 17:14:40 -0500, Paul Schilter ""paulschilter\"@comcast dot
net" wrote:

John H,
Which Harry Krause? The impostor running around the newsgroup is a coward!
Paul

John H wrote:

It's just those damn conservatives and the one's who are sick of Harry's ****.
It's certainly none of the libs or Harry himself, right Chuck.

Sounds like sanctimonious, hypocritical crap to me.

There's only one, as far as I'm concerned.
--
John H

John H

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 14:15:11 -0800, Garth Almgren wrote:

Around 4/2/2005 1:50 PM, Paul Schilter wrote:

Dan,
I have no respect for this impostor. In my book he's lower then
whale ****. It's one thing to be anonymous, it's an other to take
someone else's identity. I'm sure you wouldn't want me to post under
your name and make you look like an idiot. This impostor is just scum!
Paul

At least the fake Harry's posts are so asinine that he/she/it is
/really/ easy to spot... Just killfile the idiot and move on.

I've noticed that killfiling one is fairly effective at killfiling the other.
--
John H

T S Sherlock

Paul,

99% of the people who read rec.boats, would not fall for any of mini-me's
posts, they are a parody of the real Harry's posts but they are overboard
even for Harry.

When Harry responded to one of Netsocks post using the handle Netsucks was
Harry scum? It is obvious that Netsocks is not mini-me, by tone of the
post, the creativity of the post, the ISP and IP used by the person posting.

"Paul Schilter" ""paulschilter\"@comcast dot net" wrote in message
Dan,
I have no respect for this impostor. In my book he's lower then whale
****. It's one thing to be anonymous, it's an other to take someone else's
identity. I'm sure you wouldn't want me to post under your name and make
you look like an idiot. This impostor is just scum!
Paul

Dan Krueger wrote:
He's got you running. You must be tired of the retractions...

HaKrause wrote:

HaKrause wrote:

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:49:08 -0500, "Jim Carter"
wrote:

Can anyone remember the web site with the large waves that were
breaking
over the large ships?

That was me skippering the CG vessel. My crew insisted that it would
not take waves that large, but I pleasently proved them wrong, and set
a new standard fo CG operations.

Nope. This is the "Harry Identity Thief" again, posting from roadrunner
in Columbus, Ohio.

T S Sherlock

Garth,
Are you talking about mini-me or the real Harry?

"Garth Almgren" wrote in message

Just killfile the idiot and move on.

T S Sherlock

Paul,
Thanks for the correction.

I was mistaken because for the last month Harry has been talking about how
he was going to shot Tuuk if he come onto his property and how he has been
target practicing with his pistol so he could shot Tuuk between the eyes.

For Harry, to now assume JohnH (Herring) was following him and "after his
butt" followed by a link to his pictures of Harry and his gun, seemed very
paranoid.

"Paul Schilter" ""paulschilter\"@comcast dot net" wrote in message
N S,
Watch my six is a military term for "watch my back". Goes off the clock
quadrants. 12 would be ahead, 3 to the right, 6 to the rear, and 9 to the
left.
Paul

N S Sherlock wrote:
Harry,

Didn't you used to support banning all handguns?

Why are you now bragging about always keep a "6" close by.

No sane reasonable person would ever conclude that JohnH would wish harm
upon anyone, including yourself. For you to insinuate that he would
actually try to harm you, shows how delusional you are.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

John H wrote:

On 2 Apr 2005 09:35:16 -0800, wrote:

"Exchanges between Harry and his obsessed nemesi", for example.
Specifically includes Harry, wouldn't you agree?

Let's see...

You refer to Harry as 'Harry'.

You're really stuck on me, Herring. I guess if I ever see you following
me into Deale, I should keep a close watch on my "six," because you
obviously are after my butt.

See How We've Spent Our
Homeland Defense Grant:

http://urlsnip.com/290935

--
Bush and the NeoConvicts who control him
are destroying the once-great United States.

Paul Schilter

T S Sherlock,
An interesting post, especially in view of the fact you post as T S
Sherlock. I'm I to presume you're actually N S Sherlock? Interesting,
sort of a parody. Gives one something to think about, well done.
To answer your question, Netsuck wouldn't be confused with Netsock. So
I wouldn't consider this an impostor. Is Harry scum for attacking
Netsock? I don't know. I guess if I had to say, I'd say it was the first
one who flung the ****. Who was that, who knows. Is Harry guilty of OT
political posts? Hell yes. I've had Harry kill filed on occasion, it's
just that he also post interesting information. The threads that are
marked at political OT I just skip over. Unfortunitly there are still
some perles in those threads, I just don't want to wade through them.
There's a lot of people in here who engage in threads that I have no
interest in. Threads that don't belong here, but in the end there's
nothing you or I can do about it. We can only make the best of it.
Sometimes we can change people's minds and their conduct by convincing
them otherwise. But this will only happen if they're receptive to the
suggestion. This will never happen by attacking anyone. I prefer to
acknowledge the good in people and encourage more of it then critize
what *I* perceive as wrong.
Paul

wrote:

Can anyone remember the web site with the large waves that were
breaking
over the large ships?

That was me skippering the CG vessel. My crew insisted that it would
not take waves that large, but I pleasently proved them wrong, and set
a new standard fo CG operations.

Nope. This is the "Harry Identity Thief" again, posting from roadrunner
in Columbus, Ohio.

Paul Schilter

John H,
That's rather unfair of you. Any of us are subject to the criticism for
what we post, but we shouldn't be held for what an impostor posts.
Paul

There's only one, as far as I'm concerned.

Dan Krueger

You missed my point.

wrote:

Can anyone remember the web site with the large waves that were
breaking
over the large ships?

That was me skippering the CG vessel. My crew insisted that it would
not take waves that large, but I pleasently proved them wrong, and set
a new standard fo CG operations.

Nope. This is the "Harry Identity Thief" again, posting from
roadrunner in Columbus, Ohio.

Not at all. I think the fool is doing great damage here, not to me, but
to the newsgroup in general, by dispensing his idiocy. If you can't see
why, then you are also the fool.

John H

John H wrote:

There's only one, as far as I'm concerned.

I think you misunderstood me. Harry Krause is Harry Krause. The imposter is
whoever. I have no trouble determining which is which when I see a response with
their post in it.

I see very few of *either* of their posts. I have never, to my knowledge,
criticized Harry for something the imposter posted. From what I've seen, which
is not a whole lot, the imposter seems to be embellishing stories Harry has
already told.

Harry (I'm sure you're looking over Paul's shoulder), if I have held you to
account for something a Harry imposter said, I apologize.

You, Harry, deserve to be held account for *your* posts and *only* your posts.
--
John H

Garth Almgren

Around 4/2/2005 3:17 PM, T S Sherlock wrote:

"Garth Almgren" wrote in message

Just killfile the idiot and move on.

Garth,
Are you talking about mini-me or the real Harry?

The fake one, of course. That should have been quite clear from what I
wrote about the fake Harry's posts being asinine and easy to spot.

--
~/Garth - 1966 Glastron V-142 Skiflite: "Blue-Boat"
"There is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing

Large Electric Outboard... Wayne.B General 1 November 22nd 04 05:46 AM
Rogue Waves - Reuters Bob Crantz ASA 12 July 27th 04 12:45 AM
Large rowboat for large family Paul Squire Boat Building 19 December 20th 03 04:10 PM
Monster waves Rick ASA 58 December 6th 03 12:20 AM
Invest small Earn Large ($20 000+) promethean Tall Ships 0 October 3rd 03 06:03 AM