DownTime

Default For Auction: New Items, Custom Made Boat Lettering

"user" wrote in message
That's OK, I prefer not to do work that will take the money out of the
pockets of someone else trying to make a dollar and allows you feel so
sanctimonious.

was not trying to be sanctimonious, just getting tired of seeing your
spam...

Eric

Your motto, perhaps?

See http://www.despair.com/disservice.html

Disclaimer: This is not an advertisement, I have nothing to do with
the (brilliant) company that creates and markets these products!

Eric

user wrote in message ...
That's OK, I prefer not to do work that will take the money out of the
pockets of someone else trying to make a dollar and allows you feel so
sanctimonious.

Decal Pest

My kill file grows... take my advice, add me to yours. Just the thought
of you seeing a posting of mine makes my asshole pucker...

Gould 0738

My kill file grows... take my advice, add me to yours. Just the thought
of you seeing a posting of mine makes my asshole pucker...

Calif Bill wrote:

Something is wrong with my killfile.

I typed in Fecal Pest yesterday, and you're still..........oh, nevermind....
John H

user wrote in message ...
That's OK, I prefer not to do work that will take the money out of the
pockets of someone else trying to make a dollar and allows you feel so
sanctimonious.

Thanks Eric! What a great site, and the pics can be emailed no less.
Wow!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Gould 0738

I typed in Fecal Pest yesterday, and you're still..........oh, nevermind....

And you talk about language usage! For shame!

John H

Must have fat fingered. The "d" and the "f"
are right next to each other on the keyboard.

In fact they are so close, there's very little difference between a "decal
pest" and a "fecal pest", especially when boasting about a puckering anus.

JimL

And related to a previous OT post, check this one out:
http://www.despair.com/discovery.html

And to make this boating related:
http://www.despair.com/fear.html

Actually, both of these are frightening.

-JimL