basskisser

Default For Auction: New Items, Custom Made Boat Lettering

"Calif Bill" wrote in message link.net...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

link.net...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

And I am not advertising my personal business. I am not selling my
construction or embedded system engineering skills on this

newsgroup.
You
keep saying you are a licensed P.E. Are you selling your license

use?
IF
you are, you do not do a good job of proving you have any skills to

sell.
Bill

I don't have to advertise. I fortunate to be able to pick the work
that I want to do.

I doubt that, as stupid as you are on the newsgroups.

I'm stupid

Glad you admitted it. First step in recovery.

Wow, I see you can learn....you learned to snip something right out of
context, just like Skipper. Once again, you've proven yourself a dolt.