user

Default For Auction: New Items, Custom Made Boat Lettering

Tell me where in the FAQ for this newsgroup that it says one can not
post things of a commercial nature? Honestly, I don't think eBay cares
what I do in a newsgroup, it is beyond their control or concern, so if
it makes ya feel better...

Calif Bill wrote:

If you do not quit spamming this newsgroup with your ebay ad, we will
personnally send the complaint to ebay. Jeeze, how may friggin times you
need to spam us?
"user" wrote in message

Hello Boaters!
Need a registration number? Name or hailport for your transom? Something
for the side? Even a snappy "for sale" sign...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=24 52792772

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=2452793 123

If you need something special, let us know!
Hope you all have a safe, healthy and prosperous New Year!

Thanks for looking!