user

Default For Auction: New Items, Custom Made Boat Lettering

Hello Boaters!
Need a registration number? Name or hailport for your transom? Something
for the side? Even a snappy "for sale" sign...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=24 52792772
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=2452793 123

If you need something special, let us know!
Hope you all have a safe, healthy and prosperous New Year!

Thanks for looking!

user

Tell me where in the FAQ for this newsgroup that it says one can not
post things of a commercial nature? Honestly, I don't think eBay cares
what I do in a newsgroup, it is beyond their control or concern, so if
it makes ya feel better...

"user" wrote in message

Hello Boaters!
Need a registration number? Name or hailport for your transom? Something
for the side? Even a snappy "for sale" sign...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=24 52792772

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=2452793 123

If you need something special, let us know!
Hope you all have a safe, healthy and prosperous New Year!

Thanks for looking!

Calif Bill

IT is not a marketplace newsgroup! And you better read Ebays TOC's on
spamming newsgroups. Not beyond their control. They can kill your account
at Ebay, and most ISP's also have rules.

"user" wrote in message

Hello Boaters!
Need a registration number? Name or hailport for your transom? Something
for the side? Even a snappy "for sale" sign...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=24 52792772

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=2452793 123

If you need something special, let us know!
Hope you all have a safe, healthy and prosperous New Year!

Thanks for looking!

Gould 0738

Tell me where in the FAQ for this newsgroup that it says one can not
post things of a commercial nature? Honestly, I don't think eBay cares
what I do in a newsgroup, it is beyond their control or concern, so if
it makes ya feel better...

Well there's a progressive attitude for ya.

How many orders have you got so far from the 35 or 40 people who *might* read
this group on a regular basis (About 1/3 of them don't own boats)?

basskisser

"Calif Bill" wrote in message thlink.net...
IT is not a marketplace newsgroup! And you better read Ebays TOC's on
spamming newsgroups. Not beyond their control. They can kill your account
at Ebay, and most ISP's also have rules.

I agree that this is NOT a marketplace newsgroup, but didn't you, just
recently post a boat for sale? Do you forget:

FS Boston Whaler SF area
One of the local guys is selling the boat of a friend for the widow.
13'
Commercial Boston whaler. Ready to fish / dive
http://coastside.juicyweb.com/phpcla...php?siteid=501

Tom

IT is not a marketplace newsgroup! And you better read Ebays TOC's on
spamming newsgroups. Not beyond their control. They can kill your account
at Ebay, and most ISP's also have rules.

That's right - it's an OT Political group ONLY. Any other use is
prohibited by .... (or so it seems). :-)
user

Well I hate Bush and have a Kucinich bumper sticker on my car since
July. Does that mean I can at least play? While I need to earn a dollar
now and then, I really love politics.

Tom wrote:

IT is not a marketplace newsgroup! And you better read Ebays TOC's on
spamming newsgroups. Not beyond their control. They can kill your account
at Ebay, and most ISP's also have rules.

That's right - it's an OT Political group ONLY. Any other use is
prohibited by .... (or so it seems). :-)

Clams Canino

You'll prolly fit in just fine.

Here's my stuff.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...clams_c anino