John H

Default For Auction: New Items, Custom Made Boat Lettering

On 08 Jan 2004 02:22:36 GMT, (Gould 0738) wrote:

I typed in Fecal Pest yesterday, and you're still..........oh, nevermind....

And you talk about language usage! For shame!

John H

Must have fat fingered. The "d" and the "f"
are right next to each other on the keyboard.

In fact they are so close, there's very little difference between a "decal
pest" and a "fecal pest", especially when boasting about a puckering anus.

Yup, you're still awake out there where the sun just set. How's the
weather? Here it's cold as hell, about 23 F, out of the wind. Don't
know what the wind chill is, but my dogs didn't get much of a walk
tonight.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!