basskisser

Calif Bill wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Rich's post got me to looking - just for my own edification.

This is from the Nauticus web site about Smart Tabs:

****

"SPEED REGULATION
SMART TABS start in a downward angel to maximize lift at slow
speeds. As the boat accelerates, the water pushes up on the trim
plates providing lift to the stern which minimizes bow rise, and
allows the boat to plane quickly.

Once the a

href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=water%20pressure"
onmouseover="window.status='a

href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=water%20pressure"
onmouseover="window.status='water pressure'; return true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"water pressure/a'; return
true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"water pressure/a

exceeds
the actuator load rating (maximum
lift) the trim plates move up to a horizontal position

eliminating
any
drag."

Hell, awhile back, JoeTechnican and Calif Bill tried to tell me

that
trim tabs don't induce drag!!!!!!

Google them up.

Them?
what's the matter, too senile to remember what you've said?

Clive Cussler novel. N.L. Eckert General 45 December 7th 04 08:30 PM
Smart Tabs, quick report RichG General 2 May 7th 04 01:28 PM
Smart Trim Tabs by Nauticus Capt. Jack General 4 February 11th 04 01:41 AM
Trim tabs Larry General 5 October 29th 03 01:55 AM
trim tabs werlax General 12 September 13th 03 03:11 AM