N.L. Eckert

Default Clive Cussler novel.

Just finished a fun novel by Clive Cussler. Our hero, Dirk PItt, used
a 25 ft. Parker w/ 275 Yamaha OB as a salvage vessel on Lake Michigan.
Sound familiar??

Happy boating
============
Norm

pray4surf

:
: Indeed...which novel?

'Flood Tide' pub 1977
:
: And are you sure it was a 275 Yamaha? Or is Cussler confused?

Pg 501 -

"The boat, a twenty-five-foot Parker with a cabin, was powered by a 250
Yamaha outboard....."

BTW - the boats name... "Divercity"

JAXAshby

Just finished a fun novel by Clive Cussler. Our hero, Dirk PItt, used
a 25 ft. Parker w/ 275 Yamaha OB as a salvage vessel on Lake Michigan.
Sound familiar??

Nope. Nothing Cussler writes sounds familiar to anything real.
Calif Bill

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
Just finished a fun novel by Clive Cussler. Our hero, Dirk PItt, used
a 25 ft. Parker w/ 275 Yamaha OB as a salvage vessel on Lake Michigan.
Sound familiar??

Nope. Nothing Cussler writes sounds familiar to anything real.

More real than your writing. And a lot more fun to read.

JAXAshby

westcoast nut case bill admits he loves to read comic books thusly:

Just finished a fun novel by Clive Cussler. Our hero, Dirk PItt, used
a 25 ft. Parker w/ 275 Yamaha OB as a salvage vessel on Lake Michigan.
Sound familiar??

Nope. Nothing Cussler writes sounds familiar to anything real.

More real than your writing. And a lot more fun to read.

billie, cussler has made a lot of money writing totally off the wall stories
for little boys who fancy themselves heros for a long time.

Wasn't it cussler who wrote about the jet airliner traveling at the incredible
speed of 175 knots per hour?

Calif Bill

Yup, I admit I like to read comic books. At least years ago. If I still
had those books that cost 10 cents, I could buy a couple of Lobsta boats. I
guess you do not like Batman, and Spiderman movies, or books. Or most any
other movie out there. And Jet airliners can travel at 175 knots. They do
it every day they fly. I read all kinds of books. Maybe you ought to try
it. And I am even getting a Gameboy Advance to kill time on long airplane
trips. So I even like kid games. Growing old is not an option, growing up
is.
Bill

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
westcoast nut case bill admits he loves to read comic books thusly:

Just finished a fun novel by Clive Cussler. Our hero, Dirk PItt,

used
a 25 ft. Parker w/ 275 Yamaha OB as a salvage vessel on Lake Michigan.
Sound familiar??

Nope. Nothing Cussler writes sounds familiar to anything real.

More real than your writing. And a lot more fun to read.

billie, cussler has made a lot of money writing totally off the wall

stories
for little boys who fancy themselves heros for a long time.

Wasn't it cussler who wrote about the jet airliner traveling at the

incredible
speed of 175 knots per hour?

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 18:58:17 GMT, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

Yup, I admit I like to read comic books. At least years ago. If I still
had those books that cost 10 cents, I could buy a couple of Lobsta boats. I
guess you do not like Batman, and Spiderman movies, or books. Or most any
other movie out there. And Jet airliners can travel at 175 knots. They do
it every day they fly. I read all kinds of books. Maybe you ought to try
it. And I am even getting a Gameboy Advance to kill time on long airplane
trips. So I even like kid games. Growing old is not an option, growing up
is.

My name is Tom and I play Playstation One and Two. I am 58 and enjoy
the hell out of GTA: Vice City/San Andreas and am currently just
starting Driv3r. I have every Need for Speed game ever including some
that NOBODY but me and a few others have.

If you don't like it, sit on your thumb and twirl. :)

Later,

Tom