Eisboch

Default More stolen humor ...

One Saturday night the priest discovered that his prized cock rooster was
missing. At the same time the priest heard rumors of cockfights being held
in town. Shocked and dismayed, he decided to say something during Sunday
Mass.

During Mass he asked the congregation, "Who among you will confess to
sporting a handsome cock?" All the men stood up. "No, no", he said. "That's
not what I mean. Who among you will confess to having seen a handsome cock?"
All the women stood up. "Oh, no," he said." That's not what I mean, either.
Who among you will confess to having seen a cock that doesn't belong to
you?" Half the women stood up. "Oh Lord," he said. "Perhaps I should
rephrase the question: Has anybody
here seen my cock?"

All the choirboys stood up.

----------------------------------
Eisboch

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 20:55:09 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

One Saturday night the priest discovered that his prized cock rooster was
missing. At the same time the priest heard rumors of cockfights being held
in town. Shocked and dismayed, he decided to say something during Sunday
Mass.

During Mass he asked the congregation, "Who among you will confess to
sporting a handsome cock?" All the men stood up. "No, no", he said. "That's
not what I mean. Who among you will confess to having seen a handsome cock?"
All the women stood up. "Oh, no," he said." That's not what I mean, either.
Who among you will confess to having seen a cock that doesn't belong to
you?" Half the women stood up. "Oh Lord," he said. "Perhaps I should
rephrase the question: Has anybody
here seen my cock?"

All the choirboys stood up.
----------------------------------

There was this Christian lady that had to do a lot of traveling for
her business and so she did a lot of flying. She always took her Bible
along with her to read and it helped relax her.

One time she was sitting next to a man. When he saw her pull out her
Bible he gave a little chuckle and went back to what he was doing.
After awhile he turned to her and asked "You don't really believe all
that stuff in there do you?"

The lady replied "Of course I do. It is the Bible."

He said "Well what about that guy that was swallowed by that whale?

She replied "Oh, Jonah. Yes, I believe that. It is in the Bible.

He asked "Well, how do you suppose he survived all that time inside
the whale?"

The lady said "Well, I don't really know. I guess when I get to heaven
I will ask him."

"What if he isn't in heaven?" the man asked sarcastically.

"Then you can ask him," replied the lady.
N.L. Eckert

Have you seen the movie trailer for "The Payback of the Christ"?
Nope

More stolen humor .. Eisboch General 3 December 9th 04 12:40 AM
I watched Stolen Honor Joe ASA 14 October 28th 04 08:11 PM
Stolen Dinghy Makani Cruising 0 June 15th 04 04:26 AM
Raft stolen! (Long) Blakely LaCroix General 2 May 9th 04 03:30 PM