Harry Krause

Gould 0738 wrote:
(Watch those same bright folks take offense at that last sentence.) :-)

Gould, you have become a sniveling crybaby who can throw it out but not take
it. It is never you who starts anything....always the other guy. Grow up.

Is it still legal to shoot fish in a barrel?

Why stink up the barrel with these boatless trashfish?
Dr. Dr. Smithers

Gould,

Do you disagree that your comment concerning the lily white suburbs would
not be considered bigoted based upon the definition of bigoted found in any
dictionary?

In one broad brush you made a judgment call concerning everyone who lives
outside the city limits. I am sure the minorities who live in the suburbs
would be insulted.

This is not my opinion, it is the definition of the word "bigoted" as
defined by any dictionary.

If I had made a bigoted statement concerning all (insert group here), I
would hope someone would slap me upside the head. I was hoping you would
realize you had made an extremely bigoted comment and retract it. Instead,
you take the stand I just refuse to understand your point.

I did not find your comments about me not understanding your point to be
offensive, I found your negative statements concerning anyone who lives in
the suburbs to be offensive and bigoted. When I pointed this out to you,
you decided it was time to discuss "assholes" and "turds".

You tell me who is diverting the conversation from a discussion of ideas
into name calling.

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
I was highlighting the differences between our contrasting ideas and
perspectives, you prefer to use personal insults instead of debating our
different perspectives. My comment about you being a bigot was not an
insult, it was an observation that your comments and beliefs are bigoted.

Just as the comment that set you off, (that you couldn't understand my
point
because you were choosing not to), was an observation, not an insult.

I'll have to remember the rules he

1. If Dr Dr Taco Whatever runs a side thread with one of his high fivers
making
negative comments about Gould, those aren't insults, they are
"observations".

2. If Dr Dr Taco Whatever calls Gould a bigot or any other derogatory
name,
that is not an insult, it's an observation.

3. Any comment of any type made by Gould will be considered an insult for
purposes of seeking any excuse to diverit a thread into a series of
personal
comments under the "But, Mommy, *he* started it!" treaty provision.

Once we have the rules defined, it becomes easier to anticipate your now
very
predictable MO. I "observe" that your goal in a discussion is to drag it
down
to a
level of insult exchange at the first opportunity. Too bad, really, as you
often seem a bit brighter than some folks who hang around only to fire off
insults.

(Watch those same bright folks take offense at that last sentence.) :-)

Dr. Dr. Smithers

Gould,
I don't think you even understand the point you were trying to make. What
was the point you were trying to make concerning the people working in the
restaurant? What was your point you were trying to make in that post?

In the PNW $1,000,000 homes might be considered upper middle class, in the
rest of the US anyone owning a million dollar home would be in the top 1%.

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Why do you believe minorities could not (or would not) live in million
dollar community?

I said that the only minorities I observed were *working for the catering
company*, and I'd be willing to bet they didn't live in the community. Do
lower
tier restaurant and catering company workers routinely buy seven-figure
homes
where you live?
If so, your minimum wage must be about
$100 an hour.

Why would you use a million dollar community as being representative of
suburbia?

Having a $1mm home in the Pac NW makes you upper middle class. Common as
BMW,
Lexus and Hummer automobiles. The newly built suburban developments in
locations within about 15 or 20 miles of downtown Seattle are commonly
priced
in that category. What should I use instead? A tract of rickety-tick
Section 8
apartments?

basskisser

"Dr. Dr. Smithers" wrote in message news:ne9ld.499302$mD.352160@attbi_s02...
"basskisser" atl_man2@a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=1&k=yahoo%20com" onmouseover="window.status='yahoo.com'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"yahoo.com/a wrote in message
m...
"Dr. Dr. Smithers" wrote in message
JimH,
You do realize that this was Harry's favorite method of posting in
rec.boats, it will take basskisser a few months to realize that Harry is
no
longer cut and pasting news articles. As soon as he realizes his master
has
moved on to new things, Basskisser will move on to whatever Harry is
doing.

As well as Fritz's, but you seem to condone it from him just fine, huh?

Can you show me one post where I condoned anything Fritz has done?

You kiss his ass constantly!!!!
Dr. Dr. Smithers

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
[...]

Can you provide some proof of this wild accusation?

P.Fritz

[...]

Poor asslicker....still maintaining that death grip on the title of 'King of
the NG idiots'

Harry Krause

basskisser wrote:
[...]

Why do you bother with either of them, Bass? Neither is anything more
than a boil on the other's ass. Just dumpster them, and all they'll have
left is each other, Hertvig and Herring.