Florida Keyz

I agree, the Powers that be have taken advantage. Manatees are NOT endangered.
Greg

We need to organize and fund a group that can do that
effectively

Check into "Standing Watch"
http://www.standing-watch.org/

Wayne.B

On 13 Oct 2004 04:46:53 GMT, (Greg) wrote:

We need to organize and fund a group that can do that
effectively

Check into "Standing Watch"
http://www.standing-watch.org/

Good link, thanks. It sounds like they are off to a good start but we
realy need a group at the national level also to start fighting some
of the ridiculous federal rulings.