Dave Hall

Default Meet Wally, NOYB, K. Smith & Other Fav Righties...

Harry Krause wrote:

Dave Hall wrote:

Mad Dog Dave wrote:

Dave Hall wrote in message ...
Jack Meholf wrote:

It looks to me that Harry is obsessed with Wally, NOYN and Karen.

No, Harry is just one of those guys, who can't debate on an issue or
idealogical level, so he does the only thing he can, and that's to throw
insults (bad ones at that).

Dave

Looks to me like your nemesis Harry is the Alpha Male in here since he
gets attacked the most and brushes it all off with a twinkle.

Hardly. Harry is one of those guys who interjects emotional and
subjective opinionated tripe into an otherwise engaging discussion

An engaging discussion about issues with you? To what end?

To find out who is more capable of rational discussion of the true
issues, without getting bogged down in an endless banter of opinion,
fueled primarily by feelings over logic.

So some of
the horrible smelling crap that covers you will splash onto me?

You wallow in enough of your own horribly smelling crap. A little extra
from me would be superfluous.

Sorry,
bub, but your posit that the sick and poor should be left to die means
that *nothing* you say about anything is worth a discussion.

I take then, that in your years of liberal arts education, you never
studied the theory of evolution, and what drives it?

Tell me then, other than emotionally driven compassion, what logical
reason is there to save something that would die if left to its own
devices?

Dave

Dave Hall

Harry Krause wrote:

WaIIy wrote:
On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 21:22:56 -0500, Charles
wrote:

Sorry, John, but I've had "Charles" filtered out for years. He slipped
out once when I did a clean install of some software, but unless someone
"comments" on his spit-up here, and I read *that* post, the little
bit'o'smegma known as Charlie is not visible to moi.

The guy is clueless in his vicarious world.

I wonder why Krause resorts to such filthy comments.

I used to shrug him off, but I am beginning to think he has
real world problems.

You haven't figured it out, eh? It's because sex and references to sex
and to genitalia make you righties *very* nervous and uncomfortable. Sex
in your minds is bad, unhealthy, and something to be avoided unless it
is an act you perform once a month in the missionary position with your
opposite gender spouse.

But it is always ok to play with handguns, because, while sex is bad,
violence is good.

Neither one is good when it is perverted, twisted, and reduced to little
more than a sick diversion from their true purpose.

Dave

basskisser

Dave Hall wrote in message
Sorry,
bub, but your posit that the sick and poor should be left to die means
that *nothing* you say about anything is worth a discussion.

I take then, that in your years of liberal arts education, you never
studied the theory of evolution, and what drives it?

Tell me then, other than emotionally driven compassion, what logical
reason is there to save something that would die if left to its own
devices?

Dave

That's pretty simple, there, Dave. Let's use YOUR argument above. It's
evolution. You see, we've evolved more than other species. At least
SOME of us. Some of us have this thing called intellect. We have
evolved to learn to care, to nurture, to have emotions, ie: to love.
Again, I know that not all of the species has evolved at the same
rate.
Harry Krause

Dave Hall wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

Dave Hall wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

John Gaquin wrote:

"Dave Hall" wrote in message

....Sometimes I type faster than I think....

Gee, ten minutes and no rejoinder from Harry! I would have thought he would
jump on that line real fast!

The real question is why didn't you and some other members of the
Konservatrash element jump on Dave for his belief that those who are
sick and impoverished should be left out to die, because society would
be better off without them.

Then you tell me what good come to society by helping them? Tell me
again what good comes from continually propping up people who aren't
willing to help themselves. Is our standard of living better or worse
when their is a large drain on it from unproductive people.

I'm far more concerned about the danger to civilized society that
results from dumbfoch thinking like yours.

You're garbage.

And you're incapable of forming a rational thought, which isn't heavily
biased by either emotion or partisan myopia.

You have yet to substantiate exactly why my thinking is "dumbfoch". Your
personal opinion of it is just that.....

Dave

There's nothing to discuss with you, Dave. You and your ideas about the
poor and sick are pure crap. Your life is based upon selfishness. Why
should I give a rat's butt what other low-life ideas you hold?

--
Email sent to is never read.
Harry Krause

Dave Hall wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

Dave Hall wrote:

Mad Dog Dave wrote:

Dave Hall wrote in message ...
Jack Meholf wrote:

[...]

What logical reason is there for you to exist at all? You're just taking
up space and using up resources that other, more capable people need.

--
Email sent to is never read.

Dave Hall

Harry Krause wrote:

Dave Hall wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

Dave Hall wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

John Gaquin wrote:

"Dave Hall" wrote in message

[...]

And that makes you as "dumfoch". See how it works?

Dave

Dave Hall

basskisser wrote:

Dave Hall wrote in message
Sorry,
bub, but your posit that the sick and poor should be left to die means
that *nothing* you say about anything is worth a discussion.

I take then, that in your years of liberal arts education, you never
studied the theory of evolution, and what drives it?

Tell me then, other than emotionally driven compassion, what logical
reason is there to save something that would die if left to its own
devices?

Dave

That's pretty simple, there, Dave. Let's use YOUR argument above. It's
evolution. You see, we've evolved more than other species. At least
SOME of us. Some of us have this thing called intellect. We have
evolved to learn to care, to nurture, to have emotions, ie: to love.
Again, I know that not all of the species has evolved at the same
rate.

Emotions are irrelevant. Having the same, is not necessarily a sign of
evolution.
Those same "feelings" are why many people make the concious choice to
not make something productive of themselves. Is laziness a trait worthy
of evolution? As long as there are people who fall into the compassion
trap, there will always be people who are more than willing to take
advantage of it.

Dave

Dave Hall

Harry Krause wrote:

Dave Hall wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

Dave Hall wrote:

Mad Dog Dave wrote:

Dave Hall wrote in message ...
Jack Meholf wrote:

[...]

I didn't think you would be capable of making a valid comeback. You
really are an intellectual lightweight, despite your self aggrandizing
buffoonery.

Dave