basskisser

Default Meet Wally, NOYB, K. Smith & Other Fav Righties...

Dave Hall wrote in message
Sorry,
bub, but your posit that the sick and poor should be left to die means
that *nothing* you say about anything is worth a discussion.

I take then, that in your years of liberal arts education, you never
studied the theory of evolution, and what drives it?

Tell me then, other than emotionally driven compassion, what logical
reason is there to save something that would die if left to its own
devices?

Dave

That's pretty simple, there, Dave. Let's use YOUR argument above. It's
evolution. You see, we've evolved more than other species. At least
SOME of us. Some of us have this thing called intellect. We have
evolved to learn to care, to nurture, to have emotions, ie: to love.
Again, I know that not all of the species has evolved at the same
rate.