Harry Krause

Default Meet Wally, NOYB, K. Smith & Other Fav Righties...

....in a made for this newsgroup movie, right here, and just in time for
the holidays:

http://www.toonedin.com/movies/WhiteTrashXmas.html

:}!

--
Email sent to is never read.

Gould 0738

Oh fer Krissake, Harry.

Give it a rest.

Childish namecalling and insults only make the flamer appear ridiculous, not
the flamee.

Easy formula for not looking lame: Don't be the flamer. Leave that to the folks
whose particular set of gifts prevents a more adult expression of thought.

White Trash Christmas indeed.

By the way, what evidence do we have that
*any* of the people you name in the header are white? :-)

http://www.tomorrowsbestseller.com/w...State/book.asp
Harry Krause

Don White wrote:
I tried twice to load it up but was it slow!! I gave up. The real world
version of that gang is bad enough.

Harry Krause wrote in message
...in a made for this newsgroup movie, right here, and just in time for
the holidays:

http://www.toonedin.com/movies/WhiteTrashXmas.html

Try again...it is worth it. Captures the essence of the far right,
including a dental patient and a Christmas tree that leans to the right,
and other cultural icons.

--
Email sent to is never read.
Harry Krause

Gould 0738 wrote:

Oh fer Krissake, Harry.

Give it a rest.

Childish namecalling and insults only make the flamer appear ridiculous, not
the flamee.

Easy formula for not looking lame: Don't be the flamer. Leave that to the folks
whose particular set of gifts prevents a more adult expression of thought.

White Trash Christmas indeed.

By the way, what evidence do we have that
*any* of the people you name in the header are white? :-)

None of them have any rhythm.

--

http://www.tomorrowsbestseller.com/works/21-TheNe

Email sent to is never read.

Joe

By the way, what evidence do we have that
*any* of the people you name in the header are white? :-)

None of them have any rhythm.

Plus, I'm pretty sure none of them are afraid of the water.

Charles

Harry Krause wrote:

...in a made for this newsgroup movie, right here, and just in time for
the holidays:

You, the blow-hard with the air of liberal largess and professed care
for your fellow-man, at the time of year when we set aside differences
and reach out to others with love, you remain the supreme obsessed
asshole you constantly strive to be. It must be god-awful hell to be
related to you. No wonder your previous family will have nothing to do
with you.

What a sad, pathetic, perverted, tasteless excuse of a human being you
truly are, krause.

Mean people suck.

-- Charlie

Jack Meholf

It looks to me that Harry is obsessed with Wally, NOYN and Karen.

"Charles" wrote in message

Harry Krause wrote:

...in a made for this newsgroup movie, right here, and just in time for
the holidays:

You, the blow-hard with the air of liberal largess and professed care
for your fellow-man, at the time of year when we set aside differences
and reach out to others with love, you remain the supreme obsessed
asshole you constantly strive to be. It must be god-awful hell to be
related to you. No wonder your previous family will have nothing to do
with you.

What a sad, pathetic, perverted, tasteless excuse of a human being you
truly are, krause.

Mean people suck.

-- Charlie

News==----

Newsgroups

=---

Backyard Renegade

Harry Krause wrote in message ...
...in a made for this newsgroup movie, right here, and just in time for
the holidays:

http://www.toonedin.com/movies/WhiteTrashXmas.html

:}!

More hate and intolerance from the "tolerant" party...
Dave Hall

Jack Meholf wrote:

It looks to me that Harry is obsessed with Wally, NOYN and Karen.

No, Harry is just one of those guys, who can't debate on an issue or
idealogical level, so he does the only thing he can, and that's to throw
insults (bad ones at that).

Dave