JohnH

Default Meet Wally, NOYB, K. Smith & Other Fav Righties...

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 19:05:26 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

John Gaquin wrote:

"Dave Hall" wrote in message

....Sometimes I type faster than I think....

Gee, ten minutes and no rejoinder from Harry! I would have thought he would
jump on that line real fast!

The real question is why didn't you and some other members of the
Konservatrash element jump on Dave for his belief that those who are
sick and impoverished should be left out to die, because society would
be better off without them.

Wait...wait...I have it. You guys think George W. Bush is a bright and
competent fellow, instead of, arguably, one of the dumbest, if not *the*
dumbest man to ever hold that office.

Since you actually believe that, I suppose Dave's thoughts on leaving
the poor out to die don't faze you.

Harry, you really should address this message:
Harry Krause wrote:

...in a made for this newsgroup movie, right here, and just in time for
the holidays:

You, the blow-hard with the air of liberal largess and professed care
for your fellow-man, at the time of year when we set aside differences
and reach out to others with love, you remain the supreme obsessed
asshole you constantly strive to be. It must be god-awful hell to be
related to you. No wonder your previous family will have nothing to do
with you.

What a sad, pathetic, perverted, tasteless excuse of a human being you
truly are, krause.

Mean people suck.

-- Charlie

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
Harry Krause

Harry Krause wrote:

...in a made for this newsgroup movie, right here, and just in time for
the holidays:

You, the blow-hard with the air of liberal largess and professed care
for your fellow-man, at the time of year when we set aside differences
and reach out to others with love, you remain the supreme obsessed
asshole you constantly strive to be. It must be god-awful hell to be
related to you. No wonder your previous family will have nothing to do
with you.

What a sad, pathetic, perverted, tasteless excuse of a human being you
truly are, krause.

Mean people suck.

-- Charlie

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD

Sorry, John, but I've had "Charles" filtered out for years. He slipped
out once when I did a clean install of some software, but unless someone
"comments" on his spit-up here, and I read *that* post, the little
bit'o'smegma known as Charlie is not visible to moi.

--
Email sent to is never read.
Harry Krause

Dave Hall wrote:

Mad Dog Dave wrote:

Dave Hall wrote in message ...
Jack Meholf wrote:

It looks to me that Harry is obsessed with Wally, NOYN and Karen.

No, Harry is just one of those guys, who can't debate on an issue or
idealogical level, so he does the only thing he can, and that's to throw
insults (bad ones at that).

Dave

Looks to me like your nemesis Harry is the Alpha Male in here since he
gets attacked the most and brushes it all off with a twinkle.

Hardly. Harry is one of those guys who interjects emotional and
subjective opinionated tripe into an otherwise engaging discussion

An engaging discussion about issues with you? To what end? So some of
the horrible smelling crap that covers you will splash onto me? Sorry,
bub, but your posit that the sick and poor should be left to die means
that *nothing* you say about anything is worth a discussion.

--
Email sent to is never read.
Harry Krause

Dave Hall wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

John Gaquin wrote:

"Dave Hall" wrote in message

....Sometimes I type faster than I think....

Gee, ten minutes and no rejoinder from Harry! I would have thought he would
jump on that line real fast!

The real question is why didn't you and some other members of the
Konservatrash element jump on Dave for his belief that those who are
sick and impoverished should be left out to die, because society would
be better off without them.

Then you tell me what good come to society by helping them? Tell me
again what good comes from continually propping up people who aren't
willing to help themselves. Is our standard of living better or worse
when their is a large drain on it from unproductive people.

I'm far more concerned about the danger to civilized society that
results from dumbfoch thinking like yours.

You're garbage.

--
Email sent to is never read.
Charles

Harry Krause wrote:

[...]

The guy is clueless in his vicarious world.

-- Charlie

Charles

Harry Krause wrote:

...in a made for this newsgroup movie, right here, and just in time for
the holidays:

You, the blow-hard with the air of liberal largess and professed care
for your fellow-man, at the time of year when we set aside differences
and reach out to others with love, you remain the supreme obsessed
asshole you constantly strive to be. It must be god-awful hell to be
related to you. No wonder your previous family will have nothing to do
with you.

What a sad, pathetic, perverted, tasteless excuse of a human being you
truly are, krause.

Mean people suck.

-- Charlie

krause will never address issues, especially those which expose his
house of lies and deceit.

-- Charlie

Harry Krause

WaIIy wrote:
On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 21:22:56 -0500, Charles
wrote:

Sorry, John, but I've had "Charles" filtered out for years. He slipped
out once when I did a clean install of some software, but unless someone
"comments" on his spit-up here, and I read *that* post, the little
bit'o'smegma known as Charlie is not visible to moi.

The guy is clueless in his vicarious world.

I wonder why Krause resorts to such filthy comments.

I used to shrug him off, but I am beginning to think he has
real world problems.

You haven't figured it out, eh? It's because sex and references to sex
and to genitalia make you righties *very* nervous and uncomfortable. Sex
in your minds is bad, unhealthy, and something to be avoided unless it
is an act you perform once a month in the missionary position with your
opposite gender spouse.

But it is always ok to play with handguns, because, while sex is bad,
violence is good.

--
Email sent to is never read.
Charles

Harry Krause wrote:

You haven't figured it out, eh? It's because sex and references to sex
and to genitalia make you righties *very* nervous and uncomfortable. Sex
in your minds is bad, unhealthy, and something to be avoided unless it
is an act you perform once a month in the missionary position with your
opposite gender spouse.

Actually, the above statement is pure bravado. It's very likely that
your penis is very tiny, and that those constant emails you receive
about penis enlargement have made you paranoid and obsessed with your
genitalia. It also explains why you have problems with women.

Did you ever wonder how they know your penis is so tiny, krause?

-- Charlie

Dave Hall

Harry Krause wrote:

Dave Hall wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

John Gaquin wrote:

"Dave Hall" wrote in message

....Sometimes I type faster than I think....

Gee, ten minutes and no rejoinder from Harry! I would have thought he would
jump on that line real fast!

The real question is why didn't you and some other members of the
Konservatrash element jump on Dave for his belief that those who are
sick and impoverished should be left out to die, because society would
be better off without them.

Then you tell me what good come to society by helping them? Tell me
again what good comes from continually propping up people who aren't
willing to help themselves. Is our standard of living better or worse
when their is a large drain on it from unproductive people.

I'm far more concerned about the danger to civilized society that
results from dumbfoch thinking like yours.

You're garbage.

And you're incapable of forming a rational thought, which isn't heavily
biased by either emotion or partisan myopia.

You have yet to substantiate exactly why my thinking is "dumbfoch". Your
personal opinion of it is just that.....

Dave