Harry Krause

Default Meet Wally, NOYB, K. Smith & Other Fav Righties...

WaIIy wrote:
On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 21:22:56 -0500, Charles
wrote:

Sorry, John, but I've had "Charles" filtered out for years. He slipped
out once when I did a clean install of some software, but unless someone
"comments" on his spit-up here, and I read *that* post, the little
bit'o'smegma known as Charlie is not visible to moi.

The guy is clueless in his vicarious world.

I wonder why Krause resorts to such filthy comments.

I used to shrug him off, but I am beginning to think he has
real world problems.

You haven't figured it out, eh? It's because sex and references to sex
and to genitalia make you righties *very* nervous and uncomfortable. Sex
in your minds is bad, unhealthy, and something to be avoided unless it
is an act you perform once a month in the missionary position with your
opposite gender spouse.

But it is always ok to play with handguns, because, while sex is bad,
violence is good.

--
Email sent to is never read.