Dave Hall

Default Meet Wally, NOYB, K. Smith & Other Fav Righties...

Harry Krause wrote:

Dave Hall wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

Dave Hall wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

John Gaquin wrote:

"Dave Hall" wrote in message

....Sometimes I type faster than I think....

Gee, ten minutes and no rejoinder from Harry! I would have thought he would
jump on that line real fast!

The real question is why didn't you and some other members of the
Konservatrash element jump on Dave for his belief that those who are
sick and impoverished should be left out to die, because society would
be better off without them.

Then you tell me what good come to society by helping them? Tell me
again what good comes from continually propping up people who aren't
willing to help themselves. Is our standard of living better or worse
when their is a large drain on it from unproductive people.

I'm far more concerned about the danger to civilized society that
results from dumbfoch thinking like yours.

You're garbage.

And you're incapable of forming a rational thought, which isn't heavily
biased by either emotion or partisan myopia.

You have yet to substantiate exactly why my thinking is "dumbfoch". Your
personal opinion of it is just that.....

Dave

There's nothing to discuss with you, Dave. You and your ideas about the
poor and sick are pure crap. Your life is based upon selfishness. Why
should I give a rat's butt what other low-life ideas you hold?

And that makes you as "dumfoch". See how it works?

Dave