Dave Hall

Default Meet Wally, NOYB, K. Smith & Other Fav Righties...

Harry Krause wrote:

WaIIy wrote:
On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 21:22:56 -0500, Charles
wrote:

Sorry, John, but I've had "Charles" filtered out for years. He slipped
out once when I did a clean install of some software, but unless someone
"comments" on his spit-up here, and I read *that* post, the little
bit'o'smegma known as Charlie is not visible to moi.

The guy is clueless in his vicarious world.

I wonder why Krause resorts to such filthy comments.

I used to shrug him off, but I am beginning to think he has
real world problems.

You haven't figured it out, eh? It's because sex and references to sex
and to genitalia make you righties *very* nervous and uncomfortable. Sex
in your minds is bad, unhealthy, and something to be avoided unless it
is an act you perform once a month in the missionary position with your
opposite gender spouse.

But it is always ok to play with handguns, because, while sex is bad,
violence is good.

Neither one is good when it is perverted, twisted, and reduced to little
more than a sick diversion from their true purpose.

Dave