NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Briefly, as previously stated, I was an employee of a Defense

Department
agency. At first, my job was to gather information, but I was not a

spy,
nor was I working as one. Just information gathering.

But I did get...the offer of two high level
jobs in labor management for the USPS.

Admit it. You tracked lost mail for the Army.

That would have been fun, but, alas, I turned down the USPS...twice.

That's probably a good thing. The USPS already has enough employees with
anti-social personality disorders.

Harry Krause

NOYB wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Briefly, as previously stated, I was an employee of a Defense

Department
agency. At first, my job was to gather information, but I was not a

spy,
nor was I working as one. Just information gathering.

But I did get...the offer of two high level
jobs in labor management for the USPS.

Admit it. You tracked lost mail for the Army.

That would have been fun, but, alas, I turned down the USPS...twice.

That's probably a good thing. The USPS already has enough employees with
anti-social personality disorders.

Most of it is a result of really ****-poor management and management
policies. Really. Unless you've seen it up close, you cannot begin to
understand how bad postal management at the post office level is.

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -
jim--

NOYB wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Briefly, as previously stated, I was an employee of a Defense Department
agency. At first, my job was to gather information, but I was not a spy,
nor was I working as one. Just information gathering.

But I did get...the offer of two high level
jobs in labor management for the USPS.

Admit it. You tracked lost mail for the Army.

That would have been fun, but, alas, I turned down the USPS...twice.

An ex donut salesman becoming a mailman? Seems like it would be right up
your alley Krause...another no brain job.

DSK

NOYB wrote:
You use the opinion of a liberal attorney to refute my argument

Now you're really being funny. You don't know who John Dean is, do you?

Think: Watergate.... served time... not a Democrat... ring any bells yet?

DSK

basskisser

"NOYB" wrote in message hlink.net...
"DSK" wrote in message
.. .
More to the point might be a release of some of the papers from the Bush
Presidency... such as Cheney's notes from his top-secret Energy Policy
meetings;

Your side already went to court on that one...and lost.

or pre-Sept 11th briefings about terrorists flying airplanes
into buildings.

Ask Sandy Berger for the memos to those. He was caught stuffing them into
his socks.

You've been listening to Hannity and Rush too much. It wasn't like
that at all, and has been proven such.

NOYB

NOYB wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Briefly, as previously stated, I was an employee of a Defense

Department
agency. At first, my job was to gather information, but I was not a

spy,
nor was I working as one. Just information gathering.

But I did get...the offer of two high level
jobs in labor management for the USPS.

Admit it. You tracked lost mail for the Army.

That would have been fun, but, alas, I turned down the USPS...twice.

That's probably a good thing. The USPS already has enough employees

with
anti-social personality disorders.

Most of it is a result of really ****-poor management and management
policies. Really. Unless you've seen it up close, you cannot begin to
understand how bad postal management at the post office level is.

That's my main beef with organizations which promote people based upon
length of time working there rather than based upon a person's merits. It
then becomes virtually impossible to get rid of the dead wood. Instead, the
dead wood gets promoted. The Public school system is another example where
tenure has really ****ed things up. If I have one major complaint about
labor unions, it's that they're the *worst* perpetrator of this type of
irrational promotion scheme.

NOYB

"DSK" wrote in message
news
NOYB wrote:
You use the opinion of a liberal attorney to refute my argument

Now you're really being funny. You don't know who John Dean is, do you?

Think: Watergate.... served time...

Oh, this just gets better and better. You're citing the opinion of an
attorney ex-con? His opinion becomes more irrelevant by the minute.

Harry Krause

NOYB wrote:

[...]

You obviously have no idea how the USPS works.
Oh...and teachers don't get promoted year to year with the kids.

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -
you can't get fooled again." -George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept.
17, 2002
Harry Krause

NOYB wrote:

"DSK" wrote in message
news
NOYB wrote:
You use the opinion of a liberal attorney to refute my argument

Now you're really being funny. You don't know who John Dean is, do you?

Think: Watergate.... served time...

Oh, this just gets better and better. You're citing the opinion of an
attorney ex-con? His opinion becomes more irrelevant by the minute.

Admit it...you had no idea who John Dean is...none, zip. D'oh.

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -
you can't get fooled again." -George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept.
17, 2002
NOYB

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

hlink.net...
"DSK" wrote in message
.. .
More to the point might be a release of some of the papers from the

Bush
Presidency... such as Cheney's notes from his top-secret Energy Policy
meetings;

Your side already went to court on that one...and lost.

or pre-Sept 11th briefings about terrorists flying airplanes
into buildings.

Ask Sandy Berger for the memos to those. He was caught stuffing them

into
his socks.

You've been listening to Hannity and Rush too much. It wasn't like
that at all, and has been proven such.

Nothing has been proven. There's still an active investigation into the
theft at the Justice Department.