NOYB

Default Kerry still refuses to release pertinent records

"A Freedom of Information Act request by The Post for Kerry's records
produced six pages of information. A spokesman for the Navy Personnel
Command, Mike McClellan, said he was not authorized to release the full
file, which consists of at least a hundred pages."

Michael Dobbs
Washington Post Staff Writer
Sunday, August 22, 2004; Page A01

DSK

More to the point might be a release of some of the papers from the Bush
Presidency... such as Cheney's notes from his top-secret Energy Policy
meetings; or pre-Sept 11th briefings about terrorists flying airplanes
into buildings.

However, the Bush-Cheney White House is the most secretive in all
history. They make Nixon look like a blabbermouth. So, therefor, it
behooves all Bush supporters to demand that everybody else release all
documents publicly, right?

NOYB wrote:
"A Freedom of Information Act request by The Post for Kerry's records
produced six pages of information. A spokesman for the Navy Personnel
Command, Mike McClellan, said he was not authorized to release the full
file, which consists of at least a hundred pages."

Michael Dobbs
Washington Post Staff Writer
Sunday, August 22, 2004; Page A01

NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news:c3dhc2g=.0a0c240f0fdb87951315d7f3794adf02@109 3368602.nulluser.com...
NOYB wrote:

"A Freedom of Information Act request by The Post for Kerry's records
produced six pages of information. A spokesman for the Navy Personnel
Command, Mike McClellan, said he was not authorized to release the

full
file, which consists of at least a hundred pages."

Michael Dobbs
Washington Post Staff Writer
Sunday, August 22, 2004; Page A01

I'm sure Kerry will be glad to release whatever records are there, once
Dubya releases the records everyone wants to see...the ones that show
he was grounded, then deserted, et cetera.

Let Kerry release his first...the ones that show that he was never in
Cambodia, that two of his Purple Hearts were received for self-inflicted
wounds, and that he lied about the circumstances for which he was awarded
medals of honor.

NOYB

"DSK" wrote in message
.. .
More to the point might be a release of some of the papers from the Bush
Presidency... such as Cheney's notes from his top-secret Energy Policy
meetings;

Your side already went to court on that one...and lost.

or pre-Sept 11th briefings about terrorists flying airplanes
into buildings.

Ask Sandy Berger for the memos to those. He was caught stuffing them into
his socks.

Harry Krause

NOYB wrote:

"A Freedom of Information Act request by The Post for Kerry's records
produced six pages of information. A spokesman for the Navy Personnel
Command, Mike McClellan, said he was not authorized to release the

full
file, which consists of at least a hundred pages."

Michael Dobbs
Washington Post Staff Writer
Sunday, August 22, 2004; Page A01

I'm sure Kerry will be glad to release whatever records are there, once
Dubya releases the records everyone wants to see...the ones that show
he was grounded, then deserted, et cetera.

Let Kerry release his first...the ones that show that he was never in
Cambodia, that two of his Purple Hearts were received for self-inflicted
wounds, and that he lied about the circumstances for which he was awarded
medals of honor.

Why should Kerry release his records first? Bush is the one who has been
stonewalling on these particular records of interest for years.

And why are you, of all people, ocmmenting on anyone's national service,
since you've never done anything to serve your country. Nothing. Zippo.

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -

Harry Krause

NOYB wrote:

"DSK" wrote in message
.. .
More to the point might be a release of some of the papers from the Bush
Presidency... such as Cheney's notes from his top-secret Energy Policy
meetings;

Your side already went to court on that one...and lost.

Nope. Still boiling on the back burner.

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -
you can't get fooled again." -George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept.
17, 2002
Doug Kanter

"NOYB" wrote in message
link.net...

"DSK" wrote in message
.. .
More to the point might be a release of some of the papers from the Bush
Presidency... such as Cheney's notes from his top-secret Energy Policy
meetings;

Your side already went to court on that one...and lost.

And that's OK with you? You think those results are acceptable???

jim--

NOYB wrote:

[...]

And selling donuts at the college cafeteria was?

Kerry is the one to make his military career the cornerstone issue of his
campaign. He is therefore open to questions and criticism. If he want to
appear at all credible he needs to disclose the records.

NOYB

NOYB wrote:

[...]

Because I never lied about things that I never did...and I'm not running for
President.

DSK

NOYB wrote:
Your side already went to court on that one...and lost.

Actually, that is a sad thing. "My side" is the side of freedom for U.S.
citizens to know what their gov't is up to... one of the founding
principles of our system.

DSK