Comcast News

OK, BK, which one is it? Is your problem FAS or a excessive drug usage?

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Comcast News" wrote in message

Basskisser,

I know you suffer from FAS and your brain is fried from excessive drug

use,

How do you "know" this. Be specific. Show what evidence you have of
such.

If someone makes a statement that the "KNOW" something, either they
have some facts, or are just ignorant. Now, which are you? I know,
you'll spew out some idiotic crap, with absolutely NO answer to what
I've just asked. Because you don't HAVE any proof, you dumb ****.

P. Fritz

"Comcast News" wrote in message
Basskisser,

I know you suffer from FAS and your brain is fried from excessive drug

use,
but you should not make it so easy for everyone to see. Woods was not a
typo or spelling mistake. Harry stated: "Ker-ripes. Her name: Rose Mary
Wood, NOT Woods. You fellows really have problems with hard facts."

Now the funny part of all of this is her real name is "Woods" not

"Wood", so
when Harry was ridiculing NYOB for making a mistake, he was really just
sticking his foot down his throat. Sort of like you do on all of your
posts.

Now, if you print this out, and read it slowly, maybe a few times, I

think
even you can follow the thread.

Expecting asslicker to master reading comprehension.?
He's too busy slurping down that kerry camp koolaid and checking harry for
polyps.

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Comcast News" wrote in message

Basskisser,
What spelling error are you talking about? Harry was ridiculing

someone
for
not knowing Mrs. Woods name was really Mrs. Wood. When ones wants

ridicule someone for making a mistake, it is prudent to make sure

you
are
correct.

Do you really think that Mrs. Woods is NOT a misspelling of Mrs. Wood?
That's odd.... Now, again, you've made two allegations below, that I
abuse drugs, and have FAS, along with a NEW one, Alzheimer's (it's NOT
"Alzheimer") Do you have any proof of ANY of those? You keep stating
such, and you are never able to show any evidence, and when I ask for
some, you just come up with more and more drivel.. Care to try again?

And, if you are going talk about making sure you are correct, you need
to re-read your third sentence....BWAAAAHAAA!!!!!

Comcast News

I know I should be ashamed of myself for picking on the mentally
handicapped, but it just is so much fun.

I loved it when BK took the stance that Schnapps was a whiskey and to prove
his point he cut and pasted a definition that stated whisky is
differentiated from other grain alcohols because whiskey is aged in oak
barrels. Even when it was pointed out that his definition stated Schnapps
was not a whiskey, he insisted it was.

BK keeps stating he is not a victim of FAS or excessive drug abuse, what he
fails to realize is it really doesn't matter why he is mentally handicapped,
but he definitely is.

My guess is it is a combination of FAS and excessive drug abuse, combined
with "bad genes".

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

[...]

basskisser

"Comcast News" wrote in message news:9%FXc.191188$8_6.138274@attbi_s04...
OK, BK, which one is it? Is your problem FAS or a excessive drug usage?

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Comcast News" wrote in message

Basskisser,

I know you suffer from FAS and your brain is fried from excessive drug

use,

How do you "know" this. Be specific. Show what evidence you have of
such.

If someone makes a statement that the "KNOW" something, either they
have some facts, or are just ignorant. Now, which are you? I know,
you'll spew out some idiotic crap, with absolutely NO answer to what
I've just asked. Because you don't HAVE any proof, you dumb ****.

This is great!!! You don't even realize how bad it looks for you!! Man
you are dumb as a post!!! I've given you every opportunity to pony up
some facts for the **** that you spew, and every single time you can't
so you come up with something even dumber!!!!!
basskisser

"P. Fritz" wrote in message ...
[...]

What an ignorant piece of **** you are!!!!

basskisser

"Comcast News" wrote in message news:UgGXc.191260$8_6.18024@attbi_s04...
I know I should be ashamed of myself for picking on the mentally
handicapped, but it just is so much fun.

I loved it when BK took the stance that Schnapps was a whiskey and to prove
his point he cut and pasted a definition that stated whisky is
differentiated from other grain alcohols because whiskey is aged in oak
barrels. Even when it was pointed out that his definition stated Schnapps
was not a whiskey, he insisted it was.

BK keeps stating he is not a victim of FAS or excessive drug abuse, what he
fails to realize is it really doesn't matter why he is mentally handicapped,
but he definitely is.

One more time, dumb ass. please state what evidence you have of the
above. Simple question, can be answered easily: Do you have any?
If so, what?

Cleesturtle1

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 12:19:58 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

Admit it...you had no idea who John Dean is...none, zip. D'oh.

He can find out who he is by searching the web...just like you do for
every issue discussed here.