Harry Krause

NOYB wrote:

"DSK" wrote in message
news
NOYB wrote:
You use the opinion of a liberal attorney to refute my argument

Now you're really being funny. You don't know who John Dean is, do you?

Think: Watergate.... served time...

Oh, this just gets better and better. You're citing the opinion of an
attorney ex-con? His opinion becomes more irrelevant by the minute.

Admit it...you had no idea who John Dean is...none, zip. D'oh.

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -