NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:

"DSK" wrote in message
.. .
More to the point might be a release of some of the papers from the

Bush
Presidency... such as Cheney's notes from his top-secret Energy Policy
meetings;

Your side already went to court on that one...and lost.

Nope. Still boiling on the back burner.

Where it will remain until after November. And then nobody will give a damn
until the '06 mid-term elections.

NOYB

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
link.net...

"DSK" wrote in message
.. .
More to the point might be a release of some of the papers from the

Bush
Presidency... such as Cheney's notes from his top-secret Energy Policy
meetings;

Your side already went to court on that one...and lost.

And that's OK with you? You think those results are acceptable???

Not just acceptable. Desirable.

NOYB

.. .

NOYB wrote:
Your side already went to court on that one...and lost.

Actually, that is a sad thing. "My side" is the side of freedom for U.S.
citizens to know what their gov't is up to... one of the founding
principles of our system.

"Your side" is a bunch of politically driven witch-hunters. If it weren't
an election year, nobody would give a damn. If the case didn't go before
the extremely liberal Clinton-appointee Emmitt Sullivan (the same guy
forcing the implementation of all of those ridiculous manatee zones),
there'd be no case.

Christopher Krigbaum

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Why should Kerry release his records first? Bush is the one who has been
stonewalling on these particular records of interest for years.

Because Kerry made it a part of his campaign. I for one would like to hear
the truth, not his side and not the SBVFTT side either. If GWB wants to make
it a part of his campaign then he should release his. There's so much
misinformation flying around from both sides, one hardly knows what to
believe. it comes down to this, some people don't like Kerry and will
believe what SBVFTT say, some like Kerry and will believe what he says.

And why are you, of all people, ocmmenting on anyone's national service,
since you've never done anything to serve your country. Nothing. Zippo.

I'm just curious as to what you've done? I've seen you refer to some who are
known to be ex-military as "ex-military incompetent" so I take it it wasn't
the military? Don't take that the wrong way as a flame or anything, I really
would like to know.

C Krigbaum

DSK

NOYB wrote:
"Your side" is a bunch of politically driven witch-hunters.

Oh, you mean like, people that would spen $60+ million of taxpayers
hard-earned money trying to nail somebody for getting a blow job?

... If it weren't
an election year, nobody would give a damn.

That's entirely untrue. To you, it may be "no big deal" that a
fundamental liberty of U.S. citizens is being stolen. To others, it is a
very big deal.

... If the case didn't go before
the extremely liberal Clinton-appointee Emmitt Sullivan (the same guy
forcing the implementation of all of those ridiculous manatee zones),
there'd be no case.

Really?

I think you may find this interesting... note the source, a well known
libby-rull spinmeister named John Dean:

http://writ.news.findlaw.com/dean/20011109.html

Try typing the words "Bush" and "Executive Order" and "secrecy" into
Google. Here, I've made it easy:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...+Order+secrecy

The results startled me. I knew of Pesident Bush's initial secrecy
order, the constitutionality of which has not yet been testes, but he's
done it 3 times!

Oh and one more thing... I believe the Bible has some words of wisdom on
the subject... something about who it is that "hateth the light"... let
me see, is it honorable upstanding Christians? No, that doesn't sound
right... hmmm who can help me out here...

DSK

Doug Kanter

"NOYB" wrote in message
link.net...

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
link.net...

"DSK" wrote in message
.. .
More to the point might be a release of some of the papers from the

Bush
Presidency... such as Cheney's notes from his top-secret Energy

Policy
meetings;

Your side already went to court on that one...and lost.

And that's OK with you? You think those results are acceptable???

Not just acceptable. Desirable.

Let's get this straight: Corporate personnel are involved in making PUBLIC
POLICY, and you think it's desirable that the proceedings be kept secret?
Explain.

NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Briefly, as previously stated, I was an employee of a Defense Department
agency. At first, my job was to gather information, but I was not a spy,
nor was I working as one. Just information gathering.

But I did get...the offer of two high level
jobs in labor management for the USPS.

Admit it. You tracked lost mail for the Army.

NOYB

NOYB wrote:
"Your side" is a bunch of politically driven witch-hunters.

Oh, you mean like, people that would spen $60+ million of taxpayers
hard-earned money trying to nail somebody for getting a blow job?

... If it weren't
an election year, nobody would give a damn.

That's entirely untrue. To you, it may be "no big deal" that a
fundamental liberty of U.S. citizens is being stolen. To others, it is a
very big deal.

... If the case didn't go before
the extremely liberal Clinton-appointee Emmitt Sullivan (the same guy
forcing the implementation of all of those ridiculous manatee zones),
there'd be no case.

Really?

I think you may find this interesting... note the source, a well known
libby-rull spinmeister named John Dean:

You use the opinion of a liberal attorney to refute my argument that the
only reason the case has teeth is because a liberal judge ruled that it
might? That's downright laughable. In case you haven't figured it out, I
don't have much respect for the opinions of attorneys and activist judges.

Harry Krause

NOYB wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Briefly, as previously stated, I was an employee of a Defense Department
agency. At first, my job was to gather information, but I was not a spy,
nor was I working as one. Just information gathering.

But I did get...the offer of two high level
jobs in labor management for the USPS.

Admit it. You tracked lost mail for the Army.

That would have been fun, but, alas, I turned down the USPS...twice.

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -
Comcast News

NOYB wrote:

That would have been fun, but, alas, I turned down the USPS...twice.

Was this before your Doctor Doctor wife purchased your 36' Lobster Boat?