Gould 0738

Default 28-32' cruiser with flybridge?

We can't help ourselves. EG

Bayliner: The only boat that comes standard with a free ski rope. And
printed instructions for attaching it to the bow cleat.

-W

Know any good ****** jokes? They would be just as accurate, and would appeal to
the same sensibilities.

Gould 0738

damn, you really take your boats seriously if you take those two things in
the same light.

Ignorant prejudice always radiates the same light, regardless of subject
matter.

NOYB

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
We can't help ourselves. EG

Bayliner: The only boat that comes standard with a free ski rope. And
printed instructions for attaching it to the bow cleat.

-W

Know any good ****** jokes? They would be just as accurate, and would

appeal to
the same sensibilities.

Bayliner...the black person of the waterways. ;-) (j/k--I couldn't resist)

Capt. Frank Hopkins

Of course they do Chuck. After all, aren't you supposed to laugh at a
clown

Gould 0738 wrote:
That is true. The store with its own zip code, Wal-vania's Tampa store
on Dale Mabry Drive is selling smaller Sea Ray and Boston Whaler units.
I have taken note they ARE NOT selling Bay liners. Costco is selling
several brands of boats too.

How many Bayliners does it take to line a bay?

Is a Bayliner anything like a swimming pool liner?

Will both work underwater?

It is a good thing Bayliner doesn't make an inflatable. You would need
to buy stock in fix-a-flat.

feel free to add to the list! grin

CF

Bayliner: the issue that always evokes
the ridiculous comments from people who are supposed to know better.

Clams Canino

It's not ignorant prejudice. It was a joke based on my opinion that
Bayliners reach POS status sooner than other brands as the years roll by.

When my Four Winns was mowed down last summer. The first suitable
replacemet hull we came across on Ebay was an 18' 2002 Bayliner. I added
the line "Please Lord , let another boat pop up so we don't have to buy that
Bayliner." to my bedtime prayers. My Seaswirl appeared and was closed on
the morning of my birthday. That night, I thanked God profusely for the
Seaswirl and for sparing me the wretched curse of owning a Bayliner.

I once owned a Vega wagon...... I *paid* my vehicular dues in life already.

-W

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
damn, you really take your boats seriously if you take those two things

in
the same light.

Ignorant prejudice always radiates the same light, regardless of subject
matter.

Gould 0738

It's not ignorant prejudice. It was a joke based on my opinion that
Bayliners

Just lumping all "Bayliners" into the same statement is a prejudice. Is it
accurate to compare a new 16' BMT combo sold for $9995 with a $300,000 cruiser?
The disposa-boat shouldn't be confused with
a generally average quality offering- and vice versa.
Harry Krause

Gould 0738 wrote:

It's not ignorant prejudice. It was a joke based on my opinion that
Bayliners

Just lumping all "Bayliners" into the same statement is a prejudice. Is it
accurate to compare a new 16' BMT combo sold for $9995 with a $300,000 cruiser?
The disposa-boat shouldn't be confused with
a generally average quality offering- and vice versa.

For $300,000, Chuckster, I would want something more in a boat than a
"generally average quality offering." And I'd get it.

--
Email sent to is never read.
Clams Canino

Bayliner doesn't *have* a $300,000 cruiser. Brunswick was smart enough to
get that name off them. Thusly we now have Meridian Yachts. And have you
noticed that on the Trophy fishing boats the "Bayliner" part is getting
smaller and smaller fonts?

I think you're gonna see Brunswick reserve the Bayliner branding for
"disposa-boats".

-W