JohnH

Default FS: 1989 Bayliner 2955 Avanti Sundbridge Cruiser!!

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 19:37:56 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

JohnH wrote:

On 28 Jul 2003 08:57:36 -0700, (Lance) wrote:

1989 Bayliner 2955 Avanti Sundbridge Cruiser (Great Condition!)
Asking: $34,500.00

Please email me for more information, I will email you the picture and
specifications of the Cruiser.

Thank you,

Lance

Lance,
This is not a marketplace. If it were, I would recommend people go here
http://www.buyandsellboats.com/details.cfm?adv_id=380 and get the boat for
about half what you are asking.
Jeeesh!

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD

Should have gone out with us Sunday, John. Three really nice flounder,
three to four pounds each, plus a few spot and a nice tug'o'war with a
five to six pound bluefish on my 5' rod with the Penn 4300 SS. Across
the Bay, near the Choptank.

Also found some croakers back on our side, about three miles south of
BP, in 20' of water. Sneaky on my part...spotted a fellow in his Carman
46' and followed him there. He was alone...dunno if he is a charter captain.

I've got the two boys from Belarus that are here for six weeks under the
'Children of Chernobyl' program. We went down to the Navy Rec Center at Solomons
and camped out for the weekend. I'll take them out fishing in the morning, but
probably only for krokes around Herring Bay. They get bored pretty easy if we
don't catch anything.

Glad to hear you had good luck. I never go fishing on the weekends 'cause
there's just too damn many people out there. On weekends the wife and I may go
out just to cruise and have a picnic at one of the boaters beaches.