Clams Canino

Default 28-32' cruiser with flybridge?

Bayliner doesn't *have* a $300,000 cruiser. Brunswick was smart enough to
get that name off them. Thusly we now have Meridian Yachts. And have you
noticed that on the Trophy fishing boats the "Bayliner" part is getting
smaller and smaller fonts?

I think you're gonna see Brunswick reserve the Bayliner branding for
"disposa-boats".

-W

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
It's not ignorant prejudice. It was a joke based on my opinion that
Bayliners

Just lumping all "Bayliners" into the same statement is a prejudice. Is it
accurate to compare a new 16' BMT combo sold for $9995 with a $300,000

cruiser?
The disposa-boat shouldn't be confused with
a generally average quality offering- and vice versa.