Clams Canino

Default 28-32' cruiser with flybridge?

It's not ignorant prejudice. It was a joke based on my opinion that
Bayliners reach POS status sooner than other brands as the years roll by.

When my Four Winns was mowed down last summer. The first suitable
replacemet hull we came across on Ebay was an 18' 2002 Bayliner. I added
the line "Please Lord , let another boat pop up so we don't have to buy that
Bayliner." to my bedtime prayers. My Seaswirl appeared and was closed on
the morning of my birthday. That night, I thanked God profusely for the
Seaswirl and for sparing me the wretched curse of owning a Bayliner.

I once owned a Vega wagon...... I *paid* my vehicular dues in life already.

-W

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
damn, you really take your boats seriously if you take those two things

in
the same light.

Ignorant prejudice always radiates the same light, regardless of subject
matter.