Robert White

Default liberals will cause the death of millions of Americans within 10 years

The only hope we have is for intelligent Americans to see through their self
serving agenda. Because of the aid and comfort they give the terrorists, we
lose people everyday!

Bob

Doug Kanter

We teach them to take their patriotism at second-hand; to shout with the
largest crowd without examining into the right or wrong of the matter —
exactly as boys under monarchies are taught and have always been taught. We
teach them to regard as traitors, and hold in aversion and contempt, such as
do not shout with the crowd, and so here in our democracy we are cheering a
thing which of all things is most foreign to it and out of place — the
delivery of our political conscience into somebody else’s keeping. This is
patriotism on the Russian plan.
— Mark Twain

Gould 0738

The only hope we have is for intelligent Americans to see through their self
serving agenda.

Not exactly true. We can also hope that some intelligent American will enter
this thread on the conservative side.

Because of the aid and comfort they give the terrorists, we
lose people everyday!

Well of course. If it wasn't for the liberals in the US, the 70% of the world
that hates our guts would just call up GWB and say
"Well, we can't count on anybody in the US expressing an opinion that's
inconsistent with the Bush administration anymore- so as a result we're
absolutely done! Where you want us to lay down our arms, Massah? Where you want
all that free oil delivered? How fast can you get Pat Robertson over here to
set fire to these heaps of discarded Korans?"

Yeah, that's it.

Harry Krause

Robert White wrote:

The only hope we have is for intelligent Americans to see through their self
serving agenda. Because of the aid and comfort they give the terrorists, we
lose people everyday!

Bob

A more realistic assessment is that we're reliving many of the mistakes
we made in Vietnam. The tougher we were there, the more resolute the
North Vietnamese became and the more recruits they attracted. Our
biggest problem now is that we have a relatively ignorant and ill-read
POTUS who is also intellectually lazy and has trouble with abstract
thinking.

--
Email sent to is never read.

K Smith

Robert White wrote:
The only hope we have is for intelligent Americans to see through their self
serving agenda. Because of the aid and comfort they give the terrorists, we
lose people everyday!

Bob

Don't sell people short. The few loons we have around here from the
extreme left are balanced by the right's extremists. The average voters,
the vast numbers that actually carry elections in western democracies,
are split about 50/50 & to tag half any population as stupid is unwise
at best, dangerous at worst.

So look at the extreme left we have here that start most of the OT
threads, Harry?? a complete nutter & liar, an oxygen thief of no
consequence. JPS?? well probably yet another hidden identity but so
what? he never writes anything of his own & just a tad too Harry like,
is the master of pasting deceptive material of others.

Chuck's a good example of the standard leftie, he's well healed so his
"beliefs" are free & certainly don't impact on his life style, however
he gets his jollies telling others how they should behave to be as good
a person as he thinks he is, he's sincere & reasonably moderate in his
views, just mistaken that's all.

JohnH

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 21:07:13 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

Robert White wrote:

The only hope we have is for intelligent Americans to see through their self
serving agenda. Because of the aid and comfort they give the terrorists, we
lose people everyday!

Bob

A more realistic assessment is that we're reliving many of the mistakes
we made in Vietnam. The tougher we were there, the more resolute the
North Vietnamese became and the more recruits they attracted. Our
biggest problem now is that we have a relatively ignorant and ill-read
POTUS who is also intellectually lazy and has trouble with abstract
thinking.

The problem there was that we never got tough.

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
Doug Kanter

wrote:

Robert White wrote:

The only hope we have is for intelligent Americans to see through their

self
serving agenda. Because of the aid and comfort they give the

terrorists, we
lose people everyday!

Bob

A more realistic assessment is that we're reliving many of the mistakes
we made in Vietnam. The tougher we were there, the more resolute the
North Vietnamese became and the more recruits they attracted. Our
biggest problem now is that we have a relatively ignorant and ill-read
POTUS who is also intellectually lazy and has trouble with abstract
thinking.

The problem there was that we never got tough.

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD

1) Nixon ignored his Air Force people when they told him there was a limit
to how much you can achieve with bombing campaigns. More recently, military
experts said the same thing about Kosovo and Iraq. Either our war colleges
are staffed by idiots, or there are people who know more than you and I.
But, bombing makes better TV material.

2) The Vietnamese believed that their spirits were part of the earth, and
that since we couldn't destroy the earth, they'd never consider themselves
beaten. This paints a pretty bleak picture in terms of being able to say
"we're winning".

JohnH

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 09:28:59 -0800, jps wrote:

In article ,
says...

Don't sell people short. The few loons we have around here from the
extreme left are balanced by the right's extremists. The average voters,
the vast numbers that actually carry elections in western democracies,
are split about 50/50 & to tag half any population as stupid is unwise
at best, dangerous at worst.

Stupid and dangerous? Look in the mirror, I have already and it's not
me.

Whose mirror??

Death be not proud Don ßailey General 0 September 29th 03 03:07 PM
Just How Safe Do You Feel? Doug Kanter General 34 July 13th 03 06:14 PM